Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the levels of these fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley's fought Floyd at about 38 coming off about 16 months layoff. Imagine if that happened today for a Canelo or Lomachenko opponent.....

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
      Mosley was pretty good in his prime and not too bad in his old age; Canelo did pretty good with this win. Cotto was revitalized by Freddie Roach, so another good win for Clownelo. Kovalev just came off a really good win against Anthony Yarde, so a good win for Clownelo, but he was already damaged goods from getting beaten by Andre Ward. Pac was devastating in his prime, but old as **** against mayweather. But mayweather produced a masterclass against Pac. Canelo was a young hungry gun against mayweather, but once again, mayweather produced a masterclass. Mosley was relatively young against Floyd, so again, a floyd masterclass. Gamboa is still in his prime today so good win for tank.
      Canelo was a pitiful weight drained zombie against Floyd, that's what he was

Floyd fought the worst version of Canelo ever

just like he fought the worst version of Marquez ever

and a washed up version of Mosley, and Pacquiao too

floyd is a punkass coward who fought nothing but cherrypicked no hopers after Hatton

Comment

My question to yall was Mosely shot during the Floyd fight or after?

Cuz to me it was almost like he aged round by round.

And lets not forget he was suppose to fight Berto and end up inactive a lil min. Which mite have something to do with him looking completely different vs Antonio ( physically)

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Mosley's fought Floyd at about 38 coming off about 16 months layoff. Imagine if that happened today for a Canelo or Lomachenko opponent.....
          This is what always stood out to me.
          Props to Floyd but Shane looked physically weaker in the fight before a punch was even thrown.

He looked like he lost muscle mass

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            My question to yall was Mosely shot during the Floyd fight or after?

Cuz to me it was almost like he aged round by round.

And lets not forget he was suppose to fight Berto and end up inactive a lil min. Which mite have something to do with him looking completely different vs Antonio ( physically)
            He caught lightning in a bottle against Margarito then lost it all during that 16 month Layoff. Had one good round agaisnt Floyd then couldn't get off anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
              Mosley at his peak - then Mosley vs Canelo
              Cotto at his peak - then Cotto vs Canelo
              Kovalev at his peak - then Kovalev vs Canelo

Pac at his peak - then Pac vs Floyd
              Canelo at his peak - then Canelo vs Floyd
              Mosley at his peak - then Mosley vs Floyd

Gamboa at his peak - then Gamboa vs Tank
              Canelo
              Canelo
              Kovalev

Pac
              Floyd
              Floyd

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Canelo
                Canelo
                Kovalev

Pac
                Floyd
                Floyd

Tank
                I think what he's trying to say is Canelo learned from Floyd and Tank is also following that gameplan lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Canelo
                  Canelo
                  Kovalev

Pac
                  Floyd
                  Floyd

Tank
                  Thanks for the reply man but read my second post here...I was trying to get 1-10 ratings for those guys in those fights...only Floyd/Canelo opponents 1-10 ratings though, not those 2 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    Canelo was a pitiful weight drained zombie against Floyd, that's what he was

Floyd fought the worst version of Canelo ever

just like he fought the worst version of Marquez ever

and a washed up version of Mosley, and Pacquiao too

floyd is a punkass coward who fought nothing but cherrypicked no hopers after Hatton
                    Canelo was 23 years old and at the prime of his life. Marquez was at his best weight to, and not weight drained at all. He just got outclassed by a master boxer. Floyd been fighting top contenders at their best for over 25 years, TBE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      I think what he's trying to say is Canelo learned from Floyd and Tank is also following that gameplan lol.....
                      Canelo certainly learned from Floyd.

I don't like him as I've said a million times but he is developing in a different way I thought he could.

Comment

Working...
                      X