Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney is fully confident that he can take down the champion of the WBA, WBO - Vasiliy Lomachenko. Haney was in action last weekend when he dominated unbeaten challenger Alfredo Santiago at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Haney won the WBC's interim title earlier this year. And as a result he was the mandatory challenger to Lomachenko, who held the WBC's full title.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    He sees flaws in Lomachenko that he feels he can exploit. I think he'll be so busy defending against his own flaws, that he won't be able to capitalize on anything he sees. Ah, the exuberance of youth vs the steady dynamism of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      If never been world WBC champ Luke Campbell nearly KO Bumchenko, what is there from stopping the ACTUAL WBC lightweight champ Devin the 'Dream' Haney from chinning Vasily?

Before Luke put hands on Bumchenko, Vasily was down on the score with Jorge Linares after getting dropped halfway through the contest in the sixth. It seems that every contender, good or bad are giving Lomachenko all he can handle, Devin is far more talented than Luke Campbell and more durable than Jorge Linares.

The aura of invisibility has been erased since Orlandoe Salido, and Bumchenko's hype has faded drastically at 135, even Vasily has acknowledged the struggle hes been having at his natural weight on video.
      I used to think that thos who happen to be blind, deaf and slow are not interested in boxing. Boy, was I wrong.

Comment

Remember when Haney went 12 with a cab driver from PR? When Loma is unifying the 135lb division?

Comment

If never been world WBC champ Luke Campbell nearly KO Bumchenko, what is there from stopping the ACTUAL WBC lightweight champ Devin the 'Dream' Haney from chinning Vasily?

Before Luke put hands on Bumchenko, Vasily was down on the score with Jorge Linares after getting dropped halfway through the contest in the sixth. It seems that every contender, good or bad are giving Lomachenko all he can handle, Devin is far more talented than Luke Campbell and more durable than Jorge Linares.

The aura of invisibility has been erased since Orlandoe Salido, and Bumchenko's hype has faded drastically at 135, even Vasily has acknowledged the struggle hes been having at his natural weight on video.
          You must enjoy embarrassing yourself, is there any fighter lomachenko has fought that you said wouldn't beat him, I think you've picked against him every fight, imbecile

Comment

I heard so much about Haney and how great he was and how Lpma was ducking him. Then I see him fight a punchless guy rand 31st in the world by boxrec and he looks very ordinary to me. I think Loma would beat him easily and so would Tank. A young Mayweather???? A young Mayweather would have had skinny bones out of there in a round or two.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I heard so much about Haney and how great he was and how Lpma was ducking him. Then I see him fight a punchless guy rand 31st in the world by boxrec and he looks very ordinary to me. I think Loma would beat him easily and so would Tank. A young Mayweather???? A young Mayweather would have had skinny bones out of there in a round or two.
              Put it in proper perspective. Haney dislocated his right shoulder in that fight yet still knocked down his opponent and won 120-107 on all 3 scorecards.

Comment

It seems that every contender, good or bad are giving Lomachenko all he can handle.
                Oh look, 24HourBUM is back to hating on European fighters.

Comment

I think they are both hype jobs to a great extent. Haney is not a young floyd, though he is a great athlete and he did pull some very impressive moves on santiago that show he is genuine elite quality. His footwork seems a bit suspect to me,

At the moment I think Loma would still beat him if they met, but haney is a much greater physical specimen than Loma and that superior physicality is going to be a problem for Loma who is probably just getting past his prime.

I would have Loma narrowly outscoring Haney

Comment

I’m not a fan of anyone and I don’t care if Lomachenko wins or loses. I just think it’s hilarious that someone who looked so bad in his last fight is talking $h!t about a universally recognized top 5 p4p fighter.

I think Haney gets beat by Barthelemy and he’s talking about Lomachenko.

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
                    Lomo your last hope huh

Comment

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
                      ? Lol...probably most people's pfp top 10 would have 3 or 4 white guys...Fury Usyk Loma and GGG.

And let's just go class by class:

HW - 2 of top 5 are white...many think the number 1 guy is white

CW - basically everyone in the top 20 other than a few guys is white

LHW - Of the top 5 3 or 4 are white...most would say the top guy at 175 is white

168 - Smith, Plant, Benevidez are the top 3 probably...2 are white...most of the top 10 is white

160 - Canelo is whiter than anyone lol...but even without him you've got GGG and SD in the top 5

154 -147 - hey you finally have a division or two you can watch man..not many white guys here.

140 - Taylor probably number 1 with some other whites in there as well.

135 and below...I don't really follow those little weights.

So yeah why don't you go read a book and take your dumb racist as.s up outta here, 'Travis'
                      Hate to burst your bubble but GGG is Kazakh and Korean both ethnically are Asian not Caucasian.

Comment

Working...
                      X