Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goodtry View Post
    Loma stopped Linares with the same issue. Compare opposition level.
    linares has been stopped more than once...Ryan Garcia is about to stop linares too

Comment

• Originally posted by Satir View Post
      Haney will be competitive for 6-7 rounds, than Loma will start to pick and break him apart little by little, just like he's done to all his opponents who were bigger and heavier then him - Linares, Pedraza, Campbell, even Salido, they were all trying to survive in the last rounds, including "the winner" Salido
      This is the best comment by a l0m0 fan I have read here minus the quote cuz l0m0 did lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonelystoner View Post
        remember when lomachenko went 12 with an uber driver and lost? Salido really is an uber driver... https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...215-story.html
        LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by fixpont View Post
          Loma's only problem that he is too small in 135, he is really a 126 fighter. Other than that, Haney has no chance at all.
          Stop the dumb lies already, ya'll running with that dumb shet. l0m0 should max out at 140 BUT he aint good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            Loma is going down to 130
            pounds to be safe with weight bullies like Salido. He is not after the money that's why he does not dare to fight faded legendary midget Pacman at 140 pounds.
            He'll get K.O.'d by Manny at 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commie View Post
              Haney stands no chance and would realize it after the first round
              So start asking for the fight if you believe that which I know you don't & won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                after hainey's pitifully poor performance vs Alfredo Santiago on last saturday night this kind of pronouncement shows hainey has gone past confusion and is actually delusional
                So we know who the liars ^ are. Devin scored a shutout, genius

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                  Lol@Real WBC champ
                  Who are the top fighters Haney beat?
                  I'll wait....
                  He made l0m0 surrender his belt. That good enough for you?

Comment

• Originally Posted by 1hourRun
                    Devin Haney is the opposite fighter to those boxers you are referencing. You cant say nothing bad about Devin so you are left to pick on Gervonta Davis, this is not about Tank. Bumchenko needs to stop running from the real WBC champ Devin Haney.

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Sure I can, Haney has been fed fights to look good. His last one, Loma would have put that dude to bed. Loma has been beating World champs for years now. Let's be real we both know if his skin was black you'd be praising his accomplishments as we both know. You are a sad ass closet racist and I will keep calling you out. Haney was given a belt and the DAZN announce team acknowledge Loma is the king of the division. Haney would get beaten down. He better go the Porky Davis route and try to age Loma while feasting on bums.
                    Why are the racist ^ always trying to flip the script?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Lonelystoner
                      remember when lomachenko went 12 with an uber driver and lost? Salido really is an uber driver... https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...215-story.html

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Someone needs to take you off life support because you are one brain dead newbie. You dont know SHT about boxing or you would know countless fighters have a second job because they dont make millions for a living. Anyone who has been around the sport longer than a child like you knows this.
                      LMMFAO! You mad cuz he pulled out the FACTS

Comment

Working...
                      X