No announcement yet.

The Ryan Garcia, Teifimo and Haney hipocracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ryan Garcia, Teifimo and Haney hipocracy

Devin goes 8 rds with mason menard and gets nothing but praise, meanwhile Teofimo destroyed Menard in 1 rd brutally ppl act like it never happened, Devin goes 12 rds and struggles early in against a bum yet Ryan Garcia destroys Romero Duno in 1rd the same guy ppl said he was ducking and a guy who’s a waaaay Better fighter than the guy who just took Devin the distance.

Seems like Teofimo and especially Ryan are gonna be the kind of guys that get zero credit despite how impressive they win.

Ryan looked great against Carlos Morales though......

Comment

No hypocrisy at all.

Lopez is fighting Commey in December, he has his chance to shine. If he beats Commey he will get all props from me and the boxing community.

Ryan hasn’t fought anybody but was rumored by Mario Lope that if he looked good in his fight that just passed, he could get Linares.

If he fights and beats Linares, both of which I doubt, he would get all props.

As of now Haney looks best with the eyeball test, but all 3 need to still prove themselves and earn their shots.

Comment

Nah, you are just changing history to fit your hate for black fighters.

Ryan Garcia has looked impressive in both his fights this year. But looked not so good against Morales last year.

Teofimo had a tough fight last time out against a game opponent.

Haney looked great in all his fights this year, but did not in his last fight due to his opponent fighting to survive after round 5.

But I'm just going to tell you right now that Haney looks the best and has the best fundamentals out of all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          Nah, you are just changing history to fit your hate for black fighters.

Ryan Garcia has looked impressive in both his fights this year. But looked not so good against Morales last year.

Teofimo had a tough fight last time out against a game opponent.

Haney looked great in all his fights this year, but did not in his last fight due to his opponent fighting to survive after round 5.

But I'm just going to tell you right now that Haney looks the best and has the best fundamentals out of all of them.
          Oh gtfo with ****t

Everyone knows black folks are the most racist in boxing they cheer for no one but black fighters FACTS

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Oh gtfo with ****t

Everyone knows black folks are the most racist in boxing they cheer for no one but black fighters FACTS
            Totally not true but thanks for exposing yourself clown.

I'm 100% sure you got bullied by black kids back in school.

Also I would slap the **** out of you if you ever said that out loud around me.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
              No hypocrisy at all.

Lopez is fighting Commey in December, he has his chance to shine. If he beats Commey he will get all props from me and the boxing community.

Ryan hasn’t fought anybody but was rumored by Mario Lope that if he looked good in his fight that just passed, he could get Linares.

If he fights and beats Linares, both of which I doubt, he would get all props.

As of now Haney looks best with the eyeball test, but all 3 need to still prove themselves and earn their shots.
              See there we go “ Ryan hasn’t faced anybody” yet he was accused of ducking Duno who is better than anyone Haney has beaten.

So how does that work??

Comment

See there we go “ Ryan hasn’t faced anybody” yet he was accused of ducking Duno who is better than anyone Haney has beaten.

So how does that work??
                If you read my post fam in no way do I say any of them is proven.

Haney has impressed me the most but Lopez has the more explosive wins.

Garcia hasn’t impressed and is unproven despite the Duno KO.

All 3 are but Lopez fighting Commey is the best fighter either has faced. Lopez wins he leaps past both in a major way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                  Totally not true but thanks for exposing yourself clown.

I'm 100% sure you got bullied by black kids back in school.

Also I would slap the **** out of you if you ever said that out loud around me.
                  Man stfu

Bullied my ass seems like you’re speaking off you’re own experience with Mexicans.

And you better stop talking about “slappin” cuz that ****t will get you ****edd up

Comment

Devin goes 8 rds with mason menard and gets nothing but praise, meanwhile Teofimo destroyed Menard in 1 rd brutally ppl act like it never happened, Devin goes 12 rds and struggles early in against a bum yet Ryan Garcia destroys Romero Duno in 1rd the same guy ppl said he was ducking and a guy who’s a waaaay Better fighter than the guy who just took Devin the distance.

Seems like Teofimo and especially Ryan are gonna be the kind of guys that get zero credit despite how impressive they win.
                    There’s a lot of racist bruvvas. I e encountered a lot in my life than whites. If you ain’t black, you ain’t gonna get praised.

Ryan and Teofimo are way better than any bruvva out there.... including Crawford and Drunk Driver Spence.

Comment

Working...
                    X