The Ryan Garcia, Teifimo and Haney hipocracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Oh gtfo with ****t

Everyone knows black folks are the most racist in boxing they cheer for no one but black fighters FACTS
    I think mexicans are 10x worst when it comes to that.
    You must be talking about the LDBC. That's one biased group but all mexicans are like that not just a group

I wish Blacks supported each other the way they do. Btw
    Last edited by KillaMane26; 11-11-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      I think mexicans are 10x worst when it comes to that.
      You must be talking about the LDBC. That's one biased group but all mexicans are like that not just a group

I wish Blacks supported each other the way they do. Btw
      You couldn’t be more wrong go take a look online YouTube etc alotta Mexicans get hated on by Mexicans it’s sad but true Chave sr just did an interview where he’s asking for Mexicans to support canelo full on because he sees alotta hatred towards him from Mexicans fans

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        You couldn’t be more wrong go take a look online YouTube etc alotta Mexicans get hated on by Mexicans it’s sad but true Chave sr just did an interview where he’s asking for Mexicans to support canelo full on because he sees alotta hatred towards him from Mexicans fans
        Well cant argue about Canelo. But u can say the same about Floyd. Look at all the black legends who talk shyt about Floyd.

Look how mad Spence got at legends for not supporting him vs Mikey.

Comment

there r lot of funny comments too saying lomo will get whooped by those 3

Comment

People are Racially and Culturally Bias and will always be that way but now people are also PBC, Top Rank, DAZN Bias

Supposed Grown Men has picked a side like Middle School Kids and they stick up for one of them and all fighters who are affiliated with them while hating whoever is not and is with the other Promotions

Haney actually was getting some hate...but then he signed with DAZN and Eddie Hearn and now those people are fully on the Bandwagon and is not proclaiming Haney as "The Next Mayweather"

This is just how FICKLE boxing fans are, Love Loma today but then hate him tomorrow and then jump on the next guy Bandwagon and proclaim he is "The One To Beat Loma". This goes for ALL SIDES by the way because you have the Loma, Eastern European Lovers who are all things Loma while hating anybody who can be a potential threat to Loma

Then it is the Tank Davis Fans who are all things Tank and are now trying to Downplay Devin Haney and be overly critical of his fight on Saturday When I didn't not have him losing a round in that fight personally

You're ALL Bad for the sport of Boxing and I don't like Any Of You! I'm Kinda Joking...But Not Really! I do think a lot of you have ruined the Best Boxing Site and Boxing Forum on the Internet with your Immature BS and out of control Fanboy-ish Behaviors

I want to see Tank Davis, Haney, Garcia, Lopez, Shakur Stevenson, Rolly Romero, Karlos Balderas, Vergil Ortiz, Lindolfo Delgado, Boots Ennis, Lorenzo Simpson and so many others all become STARS...the sport needs all these young talented fighters to live up to their potential and become STARS! The More Stars in this sport the BETTER! This is why other Sports are far more Popular because NBA and NFL have MULTIPLE STARS on different teams playing all over the country. Boxing for too long kind been depending on that one guy and once that one guy retires the sport Declines until that Next Guy.

So it is nothing wrong with building up and being fans of multiple fighters instead of going All Out Male Group for one guy while being negative towards the Rest.

I enjoy watching Tank Davis fight, I also been following Shakur, Devin and Ryan since the Amateurs and I want to see them become STARS. While I currently have Loma as one of the best P4P! I hope they all become GREAT because it would be great for the sport if they do! The Endless Possibilities of Mega Fights in the Future excites me as a REAL BOXING FAN!
            Last edited by sicko; 11-11-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Why start a thread like this when you know its going to turn into nonsense that has nothing to do with boxing? Keep it about sport...

Comment

Can't we all just get along??

Comment

Working...
                X