Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is santiago being allowed to hold this much? both fights had sh8t refs.

Comment

• I used to think if Haney fought Ryan Garcia now, Haney would win but I’m not so sure

That said, I’m not sure this kind of event brings the best out of real boxers.

Comment

• This Dominican looking to survive instead of trying to win, dude won't pull the trigger.

Comment

• Santiago just taking punishment and clinching at this point, might have to stop the fight soon!

Comment

• "Haney looking plenty ordinary, it has to be said...Don't think he'll be calling out Vasyl Lomachenko..."

Comment

• Santiago's eyes are not looking good

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                why are you worried about tank? he doesnt fight good opponents so dont worry
                Because Davis is the number 1 guy in the whole division. Even the announcers know that. Haney is not ready for Davis, at all.

Comment

• Why is Logan Paul not working up a sweat, he’s relaxing too much. He’s doing an Anthony Joshua, he needs to start working up a sweat

Comment

• Yeah. Ref keeps saying ‘fight your way out’ whilst physically separating them.
                    Idiot.

Comment

• It’s a good job Santiago has no real power in these right hands

Comment

Working...
                      X