Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF was that!!!! I can’t unsee what I just saw and now want to STAB my eyes out!!!

I’m Traumatized. Was I just on a an episode of “PUNKED”???

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
      Entertaining fight. Easily thought KSI won. Give the guy credit, so my heart.

Bookies totally were wrong tonight... i.e. Hanney was not supposed to go past 4 rounds, with easy stoppages, and Logan Paul was the clear favorite. lol.

Got screwed with Hanney going the distance.

Moral of story, stop ********.

I was planning on betting on KSI just based on heart, looking at training, etc... but decided not to. Went for the safe bet. lol.
      You could actually score that sht??? And EASILY????

I’m still trying to figure out what I just saw???? That that sht was TORTURE!!!! If I had to score it round by round I would throw two darts at a dartboard with one representing one fighter and the other one the other fighter then where they land is the score for that round...

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        yes very strange since Reiss let Ward butt Kessler like a mountain goat and never mentioned anything about his holding at hitting too.
        ... the funny thing is that the same Reiss also deducted 2 points from Ward (vs E-Rod) in round four for "unsportsmanlike conduct"... ... and another funny thing is that this guy gets big fights as a ref... (recently: Berchelt vs Sosa, Spence vs Porter, Munguia, Loma, Porter vs Ugas, etc...

Comment

• They're even reporting this on Sky News, headlining the sports section.

Comment

• Thank you Eddie Hearn.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              WTF was that!!!! I can’t unsee what I just saw and now want to STAB my eyes out!!!

I’m Traumatized. Was I just on a an episode of “PUNKED”???
              Why the *** did you watch it then.
              Surely no-one put a gun to your head.
              I used to think you were a good poster but all you do is whinge about everything.
              Slap ya tampon in dude you must be on ya rags.

Comment

• I watched the highlights, honestly more entertaining than Canelo/kov

Comment

• I can't believe how popular this fight was. Over 500 comments to this thread alone. Wow, and I didn't even know who these guys were a week ago.

Comment

• I thought the right man won. Especially with the ref missing a clear knock down. That Logan fella didn't seem to want to let his hands go much in most of the rounds.

Fair play to them, they settled things in a ring, put on a couple of big shows and made some nice money. I'd step away from the pro game if I was them though. They're all over the place technique wise and will struggle against other pros, even low-level newbie ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Then suck Ryan's **** and lick Smoger's balls then!
                      Tell your boyfriend to be more professional next time soyflake

Comment

Working...
                      X