Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea who either of these guys are, but they're showing the black guy "hitting" the pads, and the white guy just burst out laughing at it....maybe this is a comedy act? because it made me laugh haha

Comment

• Anyone else watching the Sky broadcast? I mean, they are ALLL up in Haney's brown-round! I mean, now talking about him "crying" about Santiago's holding to his cornerman. "You can tell the kid has just had it his own way...even a KO right now wouldn't make up for this...."
      All up in the kid, and getting ol lovey-dovey over the upcoming main event. Now, so bored it would seem that it's all about BJ Saunders "Springing into life in the 11th" "Not looking at the coming of the next new superstar..and he's becoming quite one dimensional. Just cannot do anything with the man and is outta ideas..." OUCH

Comment

• KSI does look AWFUL on the Pads

Comment

• I wish Haney would straighten his right more.

Comment

• Neither Haney or Saunders have looked great tonight but at least Saunders got his man out of there in the end.

Comment

• Stop blaming the Refs, Gvozdyk tried to clinch Beterbiev and Beterbiev wasn't having any of it and made him pay for trying to clinch

Haney must work on his inside game! Need to get more physical on the inside!

Comment

• Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                2 stinkers to win the young fanz over to DAZN. Yes I said fanz.

Herring vs Roach about to start now on ESPN

Lol Logan Paul looks nervous and shook
                Yeah, I should have watched ESPN instead lol

the millennials are booing, and I really can't blame them. They're "showcasing boxing" with two awful matches

Comment

• Clear win for Haney, but Santiago’s style and the ref hurt his momentum!

Hearn is an idiot, where does he get these guys for his guys to “shine”!

Comment

• Logan Paul looking super nervous

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Someone has to say it...Haney is good but he is not that good.
                      That's something no one will ever say about Davis, unless he craps on his career, or meets with an accident like Spence. Let's keep watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X