Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dwight Ritchie Dies: Freak Accident While Sparring With Zerafa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dwight Ritchie Dies: Freak Accident While Sparring With Zerafa

Well-liked Australian fighter Dwight Ritchie has passed away after a freak accident while sparring Michael Zerefa. On Saturday, the 27-year-old Ritchie collapsed after a session with Zerafa, who is preparing for his December rematch with former welterweight champion Jeff Horn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Geez. Poor dude. RIP. Some toxin must’ve leaked in his blood stream when an organ ruptured, septic shock? Or I Hope he wasn’t drinking heavy the night before and on the juice, heart went into overkill.

Comment

Rest In Peace Brother. It can be absolutely brutal sometimes

Comment

RIP. Terrible news again. My thoughts are with Zerafa too.

Comment

I’m not too sure about the numbers but it does look like people are dying more in boxing. I thought people were stronger now because of better nutrition and they should be able to take a punch. It’s a bit confusing but if this trend continues there will be pressure to stop boxing altogether. RIP Ritchie.

Comment

Had the privilege of meeting this young man on several occasions, all to do with boxing, our sport has lost one of it's finest ambassadors who will be sadly missed by all who crossed his path. R.I.P Champion.

Comment

... "Ritchie took a body shot (from Zerafa), walked back to his corner and collapsed. He could not be revived..."

Poor kid!!! RIP!...

Comment

Hope this wakes a few ppl on here when they trash fighters doubt it tho.

Comment

R.I.P..............Amazing how people belittle boxers and they literally risk their lives for a living

Comment

RIP this is awful what the f***?! What terrible news

Comment

Working...
                    X