Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: the Pacquiao that beat Margarito vs the Canelo that lost to Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo would smash on that midget pacquiao. Pacquiao is my dude, but he has no business fighting that freak Canelo. Clownelo absolute bodied a light heavyweight in Sergey Kovalev not too long ago, so it'll be easy work for Canelo to beat a midget in pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
      Canelo would smash on that midget pacquiao. Pacquiao is my dude, but he has no business fighting that freak Canelo. Clownelo absolute bodied a light heavyweight in Sergey Kovalev not too long ago, so it'll be easy work for Canelo to beat a midget in pacquiao.
      Sounds like your being sarcastic.
      You sound like thurman did before losing to pac.
      But history shows Pac beats common opponents more dominant or more times

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Sounds like your being sarcastic.
        You sound like thurman did before losing to pac.
        But history shows Pac beats common opponents more dominant or more times
        I'm not being sarcastic, just speaking MY TRUTH; nothing wrong with that. I live in a free country, and can speak my mind. And I know you are having a mancrush with pacquiao, but come on bro, be REAL. Clownelo is TOO BIG and TOO STRONG for pacquiao. Pacqioao can't be beaitng on any midleweight, it's just too much for him to handle.

Comment

Marg was not as good as Canelo at 54 even a green one. Canelo would give Pac fits. His size and counterpunching ability would no doubt trouble the smaller Pac like JMM did, but with more power. Canelo also has a very good defense even then, and would not be there to be hit like Marg was. Canelo's chin would also be able to take Pacs shots. Some people will take this the wrong way, like another agenda based post, but I think its a very close fight that I would prob pick Canelo to win. May was able to beat him because of his defense, where Pac would be forced to trade a lot more. Too big, and a bad style esp with size advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Princess you forgot the part where Manny drained Margarito. And by 4 pounds, not 2 pounds like Canelo cut.
            Ah nice, we've just identified another ***** Queenie girl. Keep sucking those rods, Home-O Flake.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              While I thought Pac should have won, he didn't come close to annihilating Horn

WW (NO CW) Cotto would kill Pac.
              WW+ Nelo would do even more harm to Pac.

EDIT -
              ''SOME'' Pac fans truly are the stuff that clogs toilets and drainage pipes
              The nelo that floyd fought would be a no match for pac it would be a total mismatch and probably pac have retired that version of nelo..

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                The nelo that floyd fought would be a no match for pac it would be a total mismatch and probably pac have retired that version of nelo..
                You typed that already.

Type it 100 million more times and I still wouldn't be convinced you're not just trying to say ''I love Pac too much to be sensible.''

Pac would only consider a fight with Nelo at 144.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Marg was not as good as Canelo at 54 even a green one. Canelo would give Pac fits. His size and counterpunching ability would no doubt trouble the smaller Pac like JMM did, but with more power. Canelo also has a very good defense even then, and would not be there to be hit like Marg was. Canelo's chin would also be able to take Pacs shots. Some people will take this the wrong way, like another agenda based post, but I think its a very close fight that I would prob pick Canelo to win. May was able to beat him because of his defense, where Pac would be forced to trade a lot more. Too big, and a bad style esp with size advantage.
                  Nelo would have ended the Margarito Pac fought.

Comment

That version of canelo only had gas to go 4 rounds.Pac would win by ud.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      Prime Marg vs Canelo woulda been good.
                      I have to disagree

1st, Margarito was at his ''best'' at WW.
                      2nd, He gave life above WW a shot and was sent back down.
                      3rd, He had a rough time with Clottey

Margarito vs Angulo would have been entertaining

Comment

Working...
                      X