Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence posts "I give up" on Instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half of yall are clickbbait idiots. He could be talking anything. Boxing isn't the only thing in his life obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      He thanks God after Al Haymon every fight
      Lmao God takes a back seat to haymon for all pbc fighters

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Half of yall are clickbbait idiots. He could be talking anything. Boxing isn't the only thing in his life obviously
        Lmao stop getting so emotional you danm crybaby. 5 comments in this thread and your defending him hard lol

Comment

Errol is damaged goods now.
          Better stay away from the #1 WW Pacquiao, or it’ll be the last fight he fights....

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            he needs to find peace with Lord Jesus Christ. he is still alive for a reason. he needs to put the drugs and booze down and pick up a Bible, go to church. only then will he know what new purpose God has for him.
            Smh You wilding!

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
              Did y'all miss the joking crying emoji at the end, or all of you this ******ed? Learn 2 text plz, lol.
              that's not the joking crying emoji.. that's the tired crying face emoji.. i dont know if he's posting that as a joke or something but that's not the joking crying emoji.

Comment

I also forgot to mention we're in the "Attention Era" where it's cool to allude to the idea of wanting to end your life or "give up" or "fuck it all" or whatever these young guys do nowadays.

Most made Spence out to be this model citizen/fighter in the boxing world, but we've seen the opposite lately. No biggie.

All I'm saying is he is going through some issues as of late, but I wouldn't put it past him to cast the "I'm ready to end it all" smokescreen.

Either way, it sucks for all involved.

Comment

He has folks rooting for him, but dang...his messages are confusing.

Comment

Found out he only has $7M?

His career should be giving him at least $70M... Losing all that because of one careless hour

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                      Could be anything, but, as someone already mentioned....it's not uncommon to feel "out of it" or sorry for yourself after a tragic event.

I had some serious medical issues last month and I'm still mentally trying to recover from it. Visiting WebMD for every little symptom I feel, didn't help the situation at all. Lol.
                      WedMD is brutal af isn’t it 🧐
                      I feel ya there. Had surgery and was having a time recovering and that damn WebMD kept me down!! It covers too many symptoms!

Comment

Working...
                      X