No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demise of Kovalev Makes Canelo vs. Ward a 175 Necessity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Its a damn shame there are no good young fighters in there prime to test Canelo against in any of these divisions hes been in. Hes just such an unlucky guy. Its gonna look like he built hes legacy fighting old guys on the slide or something..
    Andrade would give him a good bout though

Comment

• Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
      If he wants to fight Canelo he will have to.

SOG hasn't had a payday in years. He will eventually agree to throw the fight, like Hagler vs Leonard, Duran vs Leonard 2, Kovalev vs Canelo, GGG vs Canelo 1, 2, Oscar vs Floyd, Canelo vs Floyd, Marquez vs Floyd, Ortiz vs Floyd, Berto vs Floyd, Maidana vs Floyd, Baldomir vs Floyd, Mosley vs Floyd, Cotto vs Floyd, etc.
      did Floyd have sex with your girl or something

Comment

• Mismatch?

Canelo doesn't want Ward. Ward is a good dirty fighter. Plus, unlike Kovalev, Ward will throw more than jabs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          It's not a lie.

But, reading it back, I can see that I was unclear.

*I* have zero interest in this fight.

Plenty of other people have interest in it. *I* think it's a stupid circus show.
          If you have zero interest then why even bother to click the article, go to the comment section & then post a comment???

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
            He's mad cuz those are all the bets he lost

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Jermall Charlo and/or Demetrius Andrade.
              Yep, even Saunders, Smith, Benavidez, Bivol, any of them, would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
                Andrade and Charlo have been in two divisions with him. Saunders, Smith, Benavidez at 168.Bivol, Beterbiev at 175.But the media want to talk about Ward and Golovkin. Cant they let anyone else have a chance?

Comment

• not interested in this fight, ward would need tune ups as well

Comment

• Clenelo don't want that smoke. 🥊

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      If you have zero interest then why even bother to click the article, go to the comment section & then post a comment???
                      I have an interest in saying what fights are not interesting to me.

Does this confuse you?

Comment

Working...
                      X