Is Jose Luis Castillo TBE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castillo confirmed for tbe

Comment

I thought he won too but just because you beat a great fighter doesn't make you tbe. Marquez will always be behind Pac in the atg lists for example.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        You can barely form a proper sentence though. Your first sentence is a run on and doesn’t make sense. It’s the Floyd haters with the low IQ and it’s obvious.

”Floyd beat weight drain Canelo so that making Floyd even greater“

What?
        I know it’s difficult for you , breath easy now

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Mayweather beat Castillo with ease. I dont really count the first fight since Floyd had a torn rotator cuff. I count the rematch since both were at their best, and like all the rest, Jose failed the test!
          Torn rotator cuff is bull where is the scar on the shoulder ? He has to have surgery to repair that . Floyd said that after the bout what did they have an MRI machine in the corner to verify that . Pacquaio, Lomachenko had surgeries Floyd never did that was an excuse for the @ss whipping he received

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Torn rotator cuff is bull where is the scar on the shoulder ? He has to have surgery to repair that . Floyd said that after the bout what did they have an MRI machine in the corner to verify that . Pacquaio, Lomachenko had surgeries Floyd never did that was an excuse for the @ss whipping he received

Floyd did have a shoulder excuse...but JLC and Serafim are TBE.

Comment

Castillo actually could have been if he had a promoter.

He had to miraculously secure a title shot against Stevie Johnston to become what he did. If he didn’t get that shot, no one would know who he is.

Just think if he had 50 buns lined up for him like all these pampered princesses do.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Mayweather beat Castillo with ease. I dont really count the first fight since Floyd had a torn rotator cuff. I count the rematch since both were at their best, and like all the rest, Jose failed the test!
                Fine, then Mayweather's W over Pac shouldn't count either if we are using the "torn rotator cuff" excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Apparently the shoulder injury excuse only works for Mayweather and not Pacquiao....

Comment

I put him up there right below Mt Rushmore.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                      Apparently the shoulder injury excuse only works for Mayweather and not Pacquiao....
                      Pacquaio had surgery Floyd did not is that difficult to understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X