No announcement yet.

i dont know man, but kovalev dude seemed to holding back his punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Canelo is just a better fighter at higher weight classes. I think he was weight drained at 160.
    His accomplishments will be forever stained as a drug cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
      Let me rephrase your comment so that I can respond to you.

Why do we have weight clauses?

If kov was going to throw it anyway, why don't they let kov rest and come in after a full training camp?

The third line was difficult to understand, please explain it more clearly.
      dumb fck

Why THE weight clauses. There were weight clauses in the fight.

If you cant understand anything else please refer to line one in my response

Comment

Kovalev was definitely NOT throwing his right with any bad intentions...he was pulling it back as if afraid to break Canelo's skull.

Something was up...

I think one of the conditions for his $$$ payday was to show up and lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I was wasted off tequila.

I need to watch it again. Is it on YouTube yet ?
          it's available at dailymotion.com

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            why would kov take a dive for??? if kov beat canelo then he'll make even more money! i dont get this conspiracy thing. the re-hydration clause might have more to do with kov losing than him being paid off.
            Exaclty. If the fight was a fix then Canelo wouldn't need all the advantages he demanded. Smh

Comment

They KO might have been legit...but the process leading up to that "KO" seemed suspect. I saw Kovalev throwing punches at Canelo as if afraid to hurt him the entire fight...kinda like how a dog plays with his pups...

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                that’s where i am with this too. Why discredit yourself with fans with all the weight bs if the fix is in anyway? You don’t need to weaken a fighter to take a dive.
                exactly.........

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  dumb fck

Why THE weight clauses. There were weight clauses in the fight.

If you cant understand anything else please refer to line one in my response
                  When th fight was announced for the first time, the boxing fans were delighted that Canelo had agreed to fight Kovalev without a catch-weight to seek to overpower him and gain an advantage. But what the fans and Idiot like you didn't know was that there was a rehydration clause, which could be just as draining for a larger fighter as a catch-weight handicap. Well, that doesn't matter they've been rehearsing the KO for a long time.

Comment

and try his hardest to not knocking out the nelo dude, and kovalev seems to have 'he gave me alot of money so ill let him to knock me out' face
                    It makes no sense, especially with a lot of the deaths that have occurred in this sport why in the hell would he allow that? Kovalev would have made more money had he won. It's simple, it's difficult to hit a guy who's a lot shorter, moves his head well and who also happens to be a damn good counter puncher. You guys are overthinking things.

Kovalev became too content with what he was already doing and many on here had him ahead on their card. It still came back to bite him because he never landed the kind of punches that discouraged Canelo and so Canelo was always after it even in the late rounds.

Comment

When th fight was announced for the first time, the boxing fans were delighted that Canelo had agreed to fight Kovalev without a catch-weight to seek to overpower him and gain an advantage. But what the fans and Idiot like you didn't know was that there was a rehydration clause, which could be just as draining for a larger fighter as a catch-weight handicap. Well, that doesn't matter they've been rehearsing the KO for a long time.
                      Lmao. Youre dumb as shlt. I know it's you that cant read because another poster understood EXACTLY what i typed.

Lmao.....so back to you being a dumb fck.

Comment

Working...
                      X