Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Loma, Crawford Not Daring To Be Great Like Canelo Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    loma's and crawford's 3 divisional championships are more credible than canelo's 4 divisions titles
    No it wasn't. Stop hating on Nelo.

Comment

Crawford and everyone at PBC are daring not to be great. They want to pad their records and wait on that big payday.

Crawford has not taken any challenges, any risks, any kind of competition.

32 years old and 35 fights. Who are his biggest wins? Which of those big wins are better than Kovalev?

Name me ONE person on his resume that is bigger than Kovalev and I'll concede that he's better than Canelo.
      Last edited by Death_Adder; 11-04-2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
        I can’t get on board with Canelo, beating Kov is impressive, but his whole career is just too murky. The Lara and GGG cards, the rehydration clauses, the drugs ban etc.
        He beat them so WTF are YOU talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
          I’ll give Crawford a pass here. It’s politics - promoter issues - keeping him from top welters. There’s no reason to believe he doesn’t want the fights. Oscar spending too much time at the DAZN cafeteria
          Not gonna lie, it was a nice card on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Loma first 15 opponents ***** canelo first 40 by a land slide. Oscar has BS loser logic. So i guess the question is which one of you idiots is De La Hoya
            l0m0 lost to a club fighter. l0m0 is a media hype job. Nelo is a proven fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Canelo would KO Beterviev. And his haters are gonna discredit them. People here are celebrating Floyd and Pacquiao's win over a faded Dela Hoya, but Current Kovalev is better than Dela Hoya.
              Not true. They say T.B.E. fought an old Oscar & those same people say Manny beat a bigger Oscar. kovalev has never reached the level of Oscar either.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                l0m0 lost to a club fighter. l0m0 is a media hype job. Nelo is a proven fighter.
                Saldio was not a club fighter. He was a champion with a nice win streak and made mikey quit

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Guess we found Oscar
                  If he's Oscar then you must be Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    I always thought the p4p rankings were BS tbh but obviously they are taking into account that half thought he lost to Lara and most thought he lost to GGG the 1st fight and If anything the rematch with GGG should have been scored a draw. Also the fact that he's fought a lot of over the hill opponents while prime opposition is available right around his natural weight class.
                    Nelo beat them both & he beat Pvssy-G twice. F the dumb shet people say.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
                      I agree with everything you wrote, and I (like most) recognize GGG won the 1st fight in the ring and got a bogus decision. AND, I dont care as much as most for moving up in weight (to me Pound for Pound is who is the best fighter relative to their weight).

That being written, Canelo is currently the best in the world. Loma hasnt been as dominant since moving up to Lt Weight, and Crawford just isnt getting the opportunity to show how great he is (he may be better than Canelo though)
                      Bullshet, Nelo beat Pvssy-G twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X