Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Loma, Crawford Not Daring To Be Great Like Canelo Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De La Hoya is crazy, & ¿ what risk has Canelo taken? Besides fighting boxers past their prime or boxers he could clearly beat & the ones he can't, the judges help him get that win..
    If Loma or Crawford were at the same weight class as Canelo, they would box circles around him..

Comment

I have a hunch Oscar Delahoya is not so smart. Been watching too much Star Wars trying to Force Canelo to greatness.

P4P is about dominance. Something I don’t see from Canelo. Misses happen too much, fights with peers have been razor close, a loss or gifts.

Maybe he would be P4P if every fight didn’t have some hidden scheme to cherry pic or stack the deck against the competition.

Canelo isn’t P4P #1 coming off a fake title at 168 and battle with shop worn fighter who lost 3 of his last 5 fights by Brutal KO.

Oscar needs to run this con elsewhere. Not buying it.

Comment

Not every fighter has someone as adept at steering them just right as oscar is. He knows how to avoid fighters when they are at their most dangerous and fight guys who are past it. He is one of the best at this. But don't diss Bud just because no one wants to fight him. Bud would whip oscar at welterweight in his prime. That is my belief. it's also my belief that oscar avoided vernon forrest. It's also my belief oscar wears fishnet stocking and blows giant rails. No wait, that's a fact

Comment

Oscar is so old school with this obsession about belts. He had it and he promotes Canelo to do it. Its 2019 and thanks to joke WBA there are 500 bogus world titles out there. Just fight big fights. F the belts.

Comment

fighting old faded fighters is daring to be great! smdh

Comment

Daring to be great? Funny Crawford unifies an entire division not a partial division well ahead of Canelo. Lomachenko didn’t need 40 plus fights to win a world title unlike Canelo. But keep snorting Fishnets.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                Nobody is taking the kind of risks Canelo is taking, that's for sure

well, Mikey Garcia did lately, but he suffered a rude awakening
                Risk? Kovalev fought coming off a tough one and has been looking bad since Ward. He had a rehydration clause as well. This wasn't a risk, it was a "perceived risk".

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                  Risk? Kovalev fought coming off a tough one and has been looking bad since Ward. He had a rehydration clause as well. This wasn't a risk, it was a "perceived risk".
                  Kovalev has looked bad lately, but against guys from his own division, who are much bigger and stronger than ginger

For a midget coming from two divisions below and grossly outmatched in size, reach, power, it was a big risk

look at Mikey Garcias latest venture

why aren't more MWs fighting at LHW if it's that easy

why aren't more fighters beating top guys from two or three divisions above their natural weight class

oh yeah, it's because that's not easy at all

Comment

He's gonna be a paper legend

Comment

If Loma moves up to 140 and meet Pacquiao there, i could call that daring to be great.

Comment

Working...
                      X