Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Loma, Crawford Not Daring To Be Great Like Canelo Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joebrown View Post
    Stay off the coke dummy!
    Don't matter if he's on the coke cuz Nelo is the best P4P right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
      For you dudes to even consider putting Crawford higher than Canelo Crawford would have to first beat multiple real prime credible threats(has not done that yet) THEN move up two weight divisions and fight someone like Andrade (arguably the "weakest" middleweight champion). If you guys are not seeing that, maybe you are too dumb for boxing...
      Negative, that weakest MW is Pvssy-G (ibf).

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Negative, that weakest MW is Pvssy-G (ibf).
        Of snap youre right. I actually forgot about him after getting that gift against Derev LOL

Comment

Salido the great
          Its a GREAT opponent for a professionals SECOND FIGHT. And to say other wise discredits your whole knowledge of boxing.

Gamboa fought saldio in his 18th fight, mikey in his 30th, juan manuel lopez in his 32.

Loma in his SECOND fight. Get lost hater

Comment

• Your opinion doesn’t matter ******. Go fetch me a plátano Chango.
            Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Bud didn't fight in a stacked division & l0m0 needed 400 fights just to get ready for the pros

Comment

• ok, oscar, YOU make spence get in the ring with him. haynon hangs on to those welterweights like theyre his balls.

friggin jagoff.

Comment

I had Nelo #1 on the P4P List since S.O.G. retired.
                We usually agree bro, but can’t do it and for the good reasons cited.

When he is fighting guys with out major conditions and stipulations or just fighting the top of the house champions I can give him more credit.

But every fight feels like we have been hoodwinked. Canelo is good but Oscar needs to back off and let this kid prove he can win these close fights with out stacking the deck.

Comment

• Canelo's has a history of fighting the weakest belt holder, old men on the way out and PEDs.
                  Last edited by factsarenice; 11-05-2019, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Shine some light on the shadows and Canelo isn't even #5. Canelo is a drug cheat that fights old men and easy fights.

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                    Basically this. People hate on him so much you would think he facked their wives or something smh. Canelo is number 1 p4p.

Comment

• By your standards Kevin McBride must be a God for beating Mike Tyson. No offense but your perspective is idiotic BS.

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                      Then you dont know the definition of the word RESUME. Thats what I thought and thats pretty sad. I dont care if YOU feel the other fighters were not where YOU think they should have been when he fought them HE STILL FOUGHT THEM and Betebiev isnt even remotely close to Kovalevs Resume.Whether he won or lost THEY ARE STILL ON HIS RESUME. Maybe next time look up the definition of a word before you reply with nonsense. I knew someone dumb would have replied to my question with something idiotic thats why I said "I have a question for the idiots" before I asked the question. Thanks for proving me right
                      Last edited by factsarenice; 11-05-2019, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X