Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo beats Beterbiev, you will just say he's old (e.g. 34)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Canelo beats Beterbiev, you will just say he's old (e.g. 34)

This forum is a toxic cancer that has contributed to the deterioration of boxing.

I hope you're happy

It's true. Right now they say Canelo's win isn't legit until he fights Beterbiev. When Canelo beats beterbiev they'll just say he was too old and took a dive. Bunch of jotos that will never achieve anything in their lives.

Comment

Artur Beterbiev is signed with Top Rank and also backed by the same billionaires as Khabib Nurmagomedov. No chance in hell that Berterbiev cashes out against Saul Alvarez. Anyway, all promotional bullchit aside, DAZN/GBP wouldn't want to fight Beterbiev, because he'd actually come to win 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        Artur Beterbiev is signed with Top Rank and also backed by the same billionaires as Khabib Nurmagomedov. No chance in hell that Berterbiev cashes out against Saul Alvarez. Anyway, all promotional bullchit aside, DAZN/GBP wouldn't want to fight Beterbiev, because he'd actually come to win 100%.
        You are so stupidly biased,If canelo fought Beterbieve instead of kov you haters would've said "he was almost beaten kd by a bum 2 fights ago & is tailor made for Canelo with his neaderthal style" or "hes already 35 yrs old" Beterbieve would get kod by Canelo because he taught ggg how to block with his face & even ggg couldn't learn to do it enough

Comment

They will say "Beterbiev was 35. Canelo should've fought him when he was 34 in his prime".

Dumb ass forum.

Comment

They’ll come up with an excuse

Comment

If he ever fights Beterbiev win lose or draw I would respect him much more than I do now. I said Kovalev was a cherry pick before the fight and after the fight I think it was a cherry pick and Kovalev may have been paid under the table to lose. I would bet money Canelo will never fight Beterbiev. I would bet even more money that Beterbiev would destroy Canelo quickly. If Canelo really wanted a challenge and to make history and dare to be great Beterbiev is who he should have fought. The odds makers made Canelo a 4 to 1 betting favorite because everyone with eyes and a brain and some boxing knowledge knew Kovalev was just a shell of his old self. At least 4 or 5 other middleweights could have beat the Kovalev that Canelo just beat. Kovalev never threw a hard punch at Canelo all fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                They will say "Beterbiev was 35. Canelo should've fought him when he was 34 in his prime".

Dumb ass forum.
                pretty much, Canelo has come up from welter repeating to LHW, and they still say "yah yah".

If GGG had done it they would be saying he is russian mayweather. But GGG hasnt remotely done anything close, one title win in the ring by the age of 37.

GGG knocks out haircut lemmy for his only title take in the ring and suddenly hes better than hagler hearns and hopkins. giv me strength.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  If he ever fights Beterbiev win lose or draw I would respect him much more than I do now. I said Kovalev was a cherry pick before the fight and after the fight I think it was a cherry pick and Kovalev may have been paid under the table to lose. I would bet money Canelo will never fight Beterbiev. I would bet even more money that Beterbiev would destroy Canelo quickly. If Canelo really wanted a challenge and to make history and dare to be great Beterbiev is who he should have fought. The odds makers made Canelo a 4 to 1 betting favorite because everyone with eyes and a brain and some boxing knowledge knew Kovalev was just a shell of his old self. At least 4 or 5 other middleweights could have beat the Kovalev that Canelo just beat. Kovalev never threw a hard punch at Canelo all fight.
                  You are a proven Canelo hating clown. Stop acting as if you don't diminish everything Canelo does. He schooled a prime champ whos much bigger than him in Jacobs by landing the same margins basically as vs Kovalev who arguably did better than Jacobs but still was outlanded 2-1 in power shots

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    If he ever fights Beterbiev win lose or draw I would respect him much more than I do now.
                    Aren't you the same guy that gave Golovkin a pass for fighting Vanes and Steve Rolls, but now you want to discredit Canelo for fighting Kovalev at 175?

Let me show you your own hiprocracy - you want Canelo to rematch Golovkin, but you don't raise hell when Golovkin wouldn't rematch Jacobs or won't rematch Derv?

Lastly, I don't think Canelo gives a damn if you cancerous trolls don't respect him. Can't say I blame him.

Comment

Working...
                    X