Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think canelo wanted to have him ouch out the steam. If possible. It will be interesting but the Krusher looks like he’s getting winded. He looks like he can hurt canelo tho.

Comment

• Why would you make the jab your primary punch? Like the punch you throw the most. 9 out of 10 times. Why? What makes fighters think judges will give them rounds by just jabbing?

This is what confuses about critics and fans.

You know power punches are seen better and clearer. People think because a fighter wins a jabbing contest that he should get the win.

I’m sorry but any coach that tells you to jab your way through a fight is setting you up for a decision loss.

You’re the bigger man, throw power punches like a man. Stop with the jabbing bs.

Comment

• 4-0 Kovalev but the judges will have it 12-0 canelo

Comment

• Kovalev not really letting that power go

Comment

• I'm not watching the fight but from the sound of it, it sounds like Canelo is carrying Kovalev fast and making him fight more than he wants early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viral Larry View Post
              4-0 Kovalev
              Go home larry, you're drunk.

Comment

• This fight smells...

Comment

• Only a GBP judge would have given Canelo a round so far

Kov 4-0

Comment

• Kovalev is just peppering with his shots ? Why not some more meat behind them

Comment

• Commentary biased as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X