Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Damn no Buffer, he went home or something? Got too late for him?
    In the UK for Crolla fight

Comment

• They are announcing the champion properly though.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        DAZN could not organize a piss up in a brewery.
        A piss up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raf7_9 View Post
          Both guys seem/look disinterested and flat?
          Of course. DAZN just took their fighting spirit away. I assume this fight will take a while for the fighters to get loose. Instead of just the first round being a feeling out round, I think we won’t see good action until the 4th and up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Americans crying about the time. Those of us in Europe always stop up all night to watch, shut up your crying.
            Honestly, it's not about how late the fight starts... it's about all this TIME WASTED, waiting, watching nothing. And it goes beyond the UFC time conflict issue.

Comment

• Yes Sergey! Let the boos and jeers fuel you!! (Slimer green gloves fresh AF though, can't lie)

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                PPV's have waited for other sporting events to finish before starting before. Its one of the reasons why PPV main events had scheduled start times.

DAZN is available in multiple countries and in some of them they have UFC and Canelo. Therefore it makes business sense that they are not clashing.

For all of the people complaining, this will be forgotten about in an hour anyway.
                DAZN is gonna get ragdolled in the press tomorrow for how pathetic this was. I guarantee it.

Comment

• Ok... I put some money on a Tie... I think of Kovalev wins... it will be a Tie.

Comment

• War Canelo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      PPV's have waited for other sporting events to finish before starting before. Its one of the reasons why PPV main events had scheduled start times.

DAZN is available in multiple countries and in some of them they have UFC and Canelo. Therefore it makes business sense that they are not clashing.

For all of the people complaining, this will be forgotten about in an hour anyway.

Then why not tell your boxers, and why not set out your card so there is not nearly two hours with no boxing?

Mickey Mouse organization.

Comment

Working...
                      X