Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at you lames trying to discredit Canelo's win when you were saying Kov was beautifully outboxing him the whole fight

Comment

• That was nasty!!

Comment

• Great win for canelo, walked down the bigger man and chopped him down.

Kova should retire. Im very level headed but i do have a strong dislike for kova and i enjoyed seeing him get hurt tonight. Ive had a run in with him before and from other info he is a pretty awful person and highly overated.

Really enjoyed that KO. Canelo is the p4p best atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Screaming Robbery won't work tonight, so I guess they will accusing him of being on something
          Scripted

Man boxing fans are the worst fans on Earth. I’ve always said this and they prove it every big fight.

Comment

• Canelo the P4p King and Face of Boxing. Haters walk away butt hurt as usual. Too bad they can't use the robbery excuse this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              My money is on Kovalev taking a dive after a light body shot in like round 9

Canelo is fighting like he doesn't need to hit Kovalev to win
              Y'know, I have to say I don't think I was right about this. Looked like a clean KO.

Comment

• Thats why you go by the bookies

Comment

• I wonder if canelita is juicing again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                    Lol kovalev havent reach thw canvass and russell effing mora waving off the fight
                    Kov was hugging the ropes. That's a clear sign the fight is over, nevermind the bombs Kov ate.

Comment

• Kovalev went crazy active against the other Alvarez dude who was built like a hulk. Then he barely looks like he's in the ring against the smaller Canelo, doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X