No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buddy McGirt: Kovalev's Gonna Shock A Lot Of People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Buddy McGirt: Kovalev's Gonna Shock A Lot Of People

LAS VEGAS Buddy McGirt stopped short of predicting Sergey Kovalev will knock out Canelo Alvarez on Saturday night. Alvarez, despite jumping up two weight classes, has one of boxing's best chins. The three-division champion has never been stopped inside the distance and remains one of the top boxers, pound-for-pound, in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's all hope so. For the good of boxing, Kovalev needs to win this, Canelos ego is big enough.

Comment

He’s gonna destroy this guy.

Comment

Amen.......

Comment

I trust McGirts thoughts over all I read on this forum 😂

I skim thru all these posts and Laugh it’s all fun

What I totally agree with is the manner of Canelo portrayed by Erik Morales. What’s funny is the way many excoriated Morales after he told the EXACT TRUTH ABOUT CANELO!

Ol Bob Foster a great LH went up against Ali and Frazier. I never heard about making a REHYDRATION AGREEMENT! Those things never happened in my memory until the best ever scumbag started that ****

We are fixing to see if Canelo destroys Kov in three to six rounds or gets tired takes him out by 9. If it goes the distance he’s a write for the win in Vegas check Teddy Atlas.

I give Kov a few percent of putting on a clinic for 12 rounds and win.

But the one who makes the vast difference even though he is not in the ring is BUDDY McGIRT! He makes the big difference!

Comment

Golden girl clan is already starving Krusher with rehydration rules...

WAR KOVALEV!!!

Comment

McGirt sounds wise. Kovalev should box from the outset, use the range well. Mayweather outboxed Canelo so easily, and while Kov is not Floyd, he can box and has power to boot.

Comment

Kovalev - KO - 8

8th round. Liver shot stuns Canelo.
                Followed by a vicious flurry, stretching the smaller fighter out, on his back.

TKO victory over the smaller Alvarez.

Or Canelo by highly controversial UD.....

Comment

I do think he'll do better than expected, but Canelo's the house fighter. He gotta practically KO Canelo just to get a draw.

Comment

Morales spoke the truth but it appears no one is listening.

Comment

Working...
                    X