Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Sparring Partner: I Couldn't Lift My Arms After 3 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Sparring Partner: I Couldn't Lift My Arms After 3 Rounds

MGM GRAND, LAS VEGAS, NV - On Tuesday Canelo Alvarez and Sergey Kovalev made their "Grand Arrivals" to officially kick off fight week for their showdown that takes place Saturday night. The entire card will be streamed live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fake news propaganda to sell a fixed fight and make suckers believe the diver has a chance to win.

Comment

Really- and you are who again!

Bro your arms could hurt if you spar Shirley Temple you are a club fighter with 4 loses by ko. We still don’t see Canelo losing and here’s why. He don’t Take it well to the body, his jab won’t be effective because of Canelo ring general ship plus he tires and he age factor need I tell you what round Canelo will stop him. My bag; Buddy said that’s it, that’s enough you fought well baby I’m not gone let you go out like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
        Fake news propaganda to sell a fixed fight and make suckers believe the diver has a chance to win.
        Of course he has a chance he is the bigger, much stronger, bigger puncher of the 2. I cant see Canelo taking those shots....KO 6th round for Kovalev.

Comment

Huh, as a kid I used to spar with some of my ******n friends they did the same thing. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
            Huh, as a kid I used to spar with some of my ******n friends they did the same thing. Weird.
            This article makes no sense in that regard as thats something any amateur learns about(dead arm skills).

That & punching in the solar plexus which Canelo is a master at doing. Fighters like Maidana are masterful at the style of repeatedly hitting a fighter anywhere theres bones which is also what is taught in martial arts such as tai chi.

Whenever I used to get in street fights I would kick & punch anywhere where the bone is close to the skin(such as shins,ankles, forearms,etc.),& it sends blood rushing to that point & makes opponents focus on defending that spot from being hit again because it hurts so much,but then I hit them again & again in any spot where bones close to the skin,thats what I learned in martial arts training (tai chi,taikwondo,muay tai teaches knees/elbows)
            Last edited by kushking; 11-01-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              This article makes no sense in that regard as thats something any amateur learns about(dead arm skills).

That & punching in the solar plexus which Canelo is a master at doing. Fighters like Maidana are masterful at the style of repeatedly hitting a fighter anywhere theres bones which is also what is taught in martial arts such as tai chi.

Whenever I used to get in street fights I would kick & punch anywhere where the bone is close to the skin(such as shins,ankles, forearms,etc.),& it sends blood rushing to that point & makes opponents focus on defending that spot from being hit again because it hurts so much,but then I hit them again & again in any spot where bones close to the skin,thats what I learned in martial arts.
              Did you ever actually win a fight??

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                Did you ever actually win a fight??
                No I've been in hundreds of fights & lost them all. I'm not ashamed of it doe because the dude I was fighting outweighed me by like 200 lbs...,wait a minute why I am telling you I'm sure your momma already bragged to you about how she heat me up.

Just busting your chops,I can admit I got pummeled many times but I never lost a fight because the other guy/s always quit 1st,I never got kod or gave up regardless of how destroyed my face was,I also usually never fought anyone who wasn't bigger than me & I legit beat most of them badly even hospitalized many of them. I put this on my life itself I have beaten up several grown men at once while I was a teen,I got a bottle broken on my head & it only made me angry enough to beat the sht outta several grown men(I still have a huge scar on back of head,at the time I thought the blood was beer)
                Last edited by kushking; 11-01-2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Bro your arms could hurt if you spar Shirley Temple you are a club fighter with 4 loses by ko. We still don’t see Canelo losing and here’s why. He don’t Take it well to the body, his jab won’t be effective because of Canelo ring general ship plus he tires and he age factor need I tell you what round Canelo will stop him. My bag; Buddy said that’s it, that’s enough you fought well baby I’m not gone let you go out like that!
                  Why won't Kovalevs jab work here? Golovkins shorter, slower jab worked quite well, especially in fight one. Kovalev actually throw a decent one to the body too. Canelo has folded up domestic level Smith and Fielding with body shots but no one else. He didnt stop blown up welterweights. He hasnt stopped a middle. Yet every fight we hear how hes about to destroy a decent world champion. Canelo fades abit himself late.Canelo might take it on the cards, but no real reason to think he stops Kovalev.

Comment

Clenelo and team always picks up over the hill opponents and when sure of win. Kovalev may be old but he defeated Alvarez and Yarde so still has the fire. I want to see how Clenelo gets indide Kovalev didging his jab

Comment

Working...
                    X