Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs. Kamil Szeremeta agree to terms for next Feb or March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo tells GGG to get a belt? People say GGG needs to get a belt.

GGG gets a belt and takes steps to make sure he doesn't lose it. People say why do you need a belt for?

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      Yea because he never went back down to 160 after winning a belt at a higher weight class right?
      he went up one class

going up two, at a weight higher than 135, isnt that easy to come back down two....alot of people have speculated canelo will fight at 168 going forward....which is just speculation.....but fair

youre one of those guys...i get it...golovkin doesnt do anything wrong or take a misstep in your eyes...youre one of those and i know the kind.....worst comes to worst youll say "hes 37 and just fought a war so he deserves this kind of fight".....

just admit this fight sucks and does nothing for golovkin but get him paid.....thats all it is....at this point hed rather take a payday and hold out hope canelo will reconsider or DAZN basically forces it somehow than fight someone good....

but hey dont let me stop you..remaind steadfast in your quest to defend anything golovkin and never back down or admit anything negative about him! i get it...i seen your kind before

Comment

How people support GGG and Dazn trash cards is beyond comprehension

Comment

Canelo tells GGG to get a belt? People say GGG needs to get a belt.

GGG gets a belt and takes steps to make sure he doesn't lose it. People say why do you need a belt for?
          he never needed it in the first place.....but the other options were andrade and charlo.....and the ibf guy had already lost to a guy golovkin already beat so he was a known entity to golovkin....he was beatable

golovkin usually always goes for the lowest hanging fruit...story of basically his career

Comment

Just retire

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              he went up one class

going up two, at a weight higher than 135, isnt that easy to come back down two....alot of people have speculated canelo will fight at 168 going forward....which is just speculation.....but fair
              Roy Jones Jr went up from light heavyweight to heavyweight and then back down to light heavyweight. Was it in his best interest to do all that? Not if we judge it by how he looked in fights afterwards. But it just goes to show how much weight we should give your speculation.
              youre one of those guys...i get it...golovkin doesnt do anything wrong or take a misstep in your eyes...youre one of those and i know the kind.....
              Oh ***** off with that nonsense. I've criticised GGG when I felt it was justified. There was a topic a while ago that talked about the possibility of this fight being next. I said I was underwhelmed by it but I didn't have a problem with him getting the mandatory out of the way.

Just because you don't read what I said it doesn't mean I never said it. So stop wasting my time with this nonsense. Lets debate the facts of what is happening. Lets not waste time with idle speculation and empty accusations.

worst comes to worst youll say "hes 37 and just fought a war so he deserves this kind of fight".....
              That's just as legitimate as me suggesting you'd ***** on GGG for beating Andrade and Charlo on the same night because you're a hater. So stop wasting time with nonsense. Debate the issues and quit with putting words in people's mouths and speculation that is based upon absolutely nothing.

Comment

he never needed it in the first place.....but the other options were andrade and charlo

Canelo said he needed the belt and he got the belt.
                .....and the ibf guy had already lost to a guy golovkin already beat so he was a known entity to golovkin....he was beatable
                Yea because that kind of he beat the guy who beat the other guy kind of stuff works in boxing.

Comment

Canelo said he needed the belt and he got the belt.

Yea because that kind of he beat the guy who beat the other guy kind of stuff works in boxing.
                  if canelo told him to go fight a LHW with a belt would he?

you seem way too ok with him doing whatever canelo tells him to

Comment

Roy Jones Jr went up from light heavyweight to heavyweight and then back down to light heavyweight. Was it in his best interest to do all that? Not if we judge it by how he looked in fights afterwards. But it just goes to show how much weight we should give your speculation.

Oh ***** off with that nonsense. I've criticised GGG when I felt it was justified. There was a topic a while ago that talked about the possibility of this fight being next. I said I was underwhelmed by it but I didn't have a problem with him getting the mandatory out of the way.

Just because you don't read what I said it doesn't mean I never said it. So stop wasting my time with this nonsense. Lets debate the facts of what is happening. Lets not waste time with idle speculation and empty accusations.

That's just as legitimate as me suggesting you'd ***** on GGG for beating Andrade and Charlo on the same night because you're a hater. So stop wasting time with nonsense. Debate the issues and quit with putting words in people's mouths and speculation that is based upon absolutely nothing.
                    roy jones came back down and got KTFO....lol

and yeah...we should compare everyone to roy jones because everyone is a freak of nature like him too lol

you just cant admit any wrongdoing on golovkins part...in your eyes he does nothing wrong and everything he does is justified by the laws of the universe lol

Comment

if canelo told him to go fight a LHW with a belt would he?

you seem way too ok with him doing whatever canelo tells him to

Ugggh. We're starting with this nonsense now.

Comment

Working...
                      X