• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    Triple cherry pick at it again
    Can't pick your mandatories.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      but can pick his next fight, and no one forced him into this mismatch..
      you clearly have some double standards...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        but can pick his next fight, and no one forced him into this mismatch..
        you clearly have some double standards...
        No I don't. The mandatory would have had to be taken care of anyway so there is nothing wrong with getting it out the way especially considering the IBF has already stripped its 2 most recent champions for not making the mandatory fights.

Comment

No I don't. The mandatory would have had to be taken care of anyway so there is nothing wrong with getting it out the way especially considering the IBF has already stripped its 2 most recent champions for not making the mandatory fights.
          yeah get the cherry before is gone, then right after that the ibf will provide another cherry... got you...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            A champion fighting the number 1 contender. What's you problem with that you hateful Jack Ass?????
            are you ever going to stop being a fgt? and excuse everything golovkin does?

the mando defense HASNT been ordered..and no one cares or wants to see this! thats my problem you dumb fck.....but per usual you will excuse anything and everything golovkin does

andrade is sitting right there....theyre both on DAZN...its a no brainer....so why not?!?!?

my guess is youll deflect and say "why doesnt charlo or canelo fight andrade"....thats not an answer

charlo is on the other side of the street and canelo does what he wants and is taking on a big challenge

why arent andrade and golovkin making a fight instead of andrade fighting another guy we dont care about...and golovkin fighting a guy we dont care about making a defense that hasnt been ordered?

Comment

yeah get the cherry before is gone, then right after that the ibf will provide another cherry... got you...
              Oh stop with the bull*****.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                I don't get the angle that Andrade really wants that fight...and I don't think DAZN wants that fight at all...they want Canelo-GGG...that's about the only fight that makes them money lol...Andrade will get his shot surely, but not before that fight...there is too much money at stake.

I think the logic of 'we have to face this guy at some point...let's get it out of the way now, and then have a big fight(s) in 2020 after' makes a lot of sense really...especially after he just had a war with SD and will be fighting this guy like 5 months later...GGG very may well struggle with this dude anyway...he looked bad vs SD.
                im sure andrade would love the fight actually...would probably match his career earnings in one night

DAZN needs to be held accountable...and they need to face reality that canelo is in control and he may be done with golovkin no matter what they want...if canelo beats kovalev more doors open for canelo....

these guys run around here cursing the pbc every chance they get.....especially the WW program...but haymons WWs fight each other....theres no way around that fact...its in the resumes.....

DAZN was supposed to be delivering andrade good fights...and big fights...thats what we were told when, guys who used to hate on andrade, celebrated him signing with DAZN...they said "finally".....and yet were still here with andrade vs mostly crap....

this is an easy fight to make....it makes sense too....its time people start holding the DAZN accountable...nobody wants 37 year old golovkin defending some worthless belt...i know canelo told him to go get one but its really meaningless...he went and won the belt now he doesnt need it...he can say "im golovkin you either want to fight me or not"....he dont need that ibf strap for anything....

Comment

Oh stop with the bull*****.
                  you know is true...but whatever man, just next time you **** on other fighters make sure to remember how hard you are sucking ggg...

Comment

Was it ordered by the ibf? Just cause he’s mando doesn’t mean he has to fight him right away

Comment

you know is true...but whatever man, just next time you **** on other fighters make sure to remember how hard you are sucking ggg...
                      I criticize anyone when it is justified. I repeatedly complained about the Steve Rolls fight. I am probably one of the more consistent people here while you're just a hater. Buzz off.

Comment

Working...
                      X