Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz Fight Camp Premiere Averages 2.25 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will do 250k.

Comment

Real fans know that Ortiz is a real threat. And the fact that Wilder is affording him a FULL camp to redeem himself is pure bravery!! PUNK Whyte & Joshua had every excuse in the book to AVOID Ortiz. That’s why they’re both in the predicament they’ve both found themselves in (drugs & temple malfunctioning). Cornball self ascribed “popular” Fury is now caught up in instagram posts while faking fights with men in leotards....again, Ortiz is no joke!! -neither is KING Wilder!! I’m surprised 3mil views wasn’t reached for these two giants in the Al Haymon production. I can only imagine what Ortiz would have done to Joshua - even with the shortened ambush call out like Ruiz got....KING Wilder will be undisputed soon enough, while Fury starts a relationship as undisputed call girl.... he’d better watch his back!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        Lies. Boxingscene obviously PBC shills, like Coppinger.

I just wanted to beat the British fans to that comment.
        Well done, because you know that’s on the way when they wake up....all the little Eddie Hearn incels are going to go into scramble mode

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          Wow Boxingscene, y'all work for the PBC too now? OF COURSE a lot of people watched it, it was before or after the NFL on Fox hahaha. They could have put anything there and people would watch it, waiting on the games to start. This is a dumb thread.
          You must not be from America? If it was before the nfl fox game of the week majority of people are watching the 1pm football games that’s on cbs depending on market you in..... If it was after the NFL fox game of the week you have the NBC prime time Sunday night game that’s on... Doesn’t pay to be a hater all your life people are interested which is good for boxing overall don’t be a scorn woman all your life

Comment

Old schoolmatch

All the matchroom puppets have fled Ortiz for the last 3 yrs...even kicking him out of Matchroom after he was still undefeated

Whyte ducked him this year...but why beat a old horse...

Wilder has stepped up after Fury fled to join the circus...giving the 2nd best American heavyweight another chance

( hold your micro johnsons ..dahhh he was born in Cuba but now a yank)

Just like Eubank sr, Chisora etc...are now Brits

Read my lips idiotic Brits...this fight will do 350 to 600 ppv

Im leaning toward 450-525k ppv at 70 to 80$

Not the cheap UK prices 26 USD

CHAD IN VEGAS

Comment

well we know it will do at least 2 million ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                Real fans know that Ortiz is a real threat. And the fact that Wilder is affording him a FULL camp to redeem himself is pure bravery!! PUNK Whyte & Joshua had every excuse in the book to AVOID Ortiz. That’s why they’re both in the predicament they’ve both found themselves in (drugs & temple malfunctioning). Cornball self ascribed “popular” Fury is now caught up in instagram posts while faking fights with men in leotards....again, Ortiz is no joke!! -neither is KING Wilder!! I’m surprised 3mil views wasn’t reached for these two giants in the Al Haymon production. I can only imagine what Ortiz would have done to Joshua - even with the shortened ambush call out like Ruiz got....KING Wilder will be undisputed soon enough, while Fury starts a relationship as undisputed call girl.... he’d better watch his back!!
                he needs to be given a medal of bravery! we know ortiz takes his training so seriously! now he's going to be double dangerous with a full camp oh man wilder what have you done to yourself!

Comment

I had no idea there was a fight preview for it, I freaking love these things! Thanks for the heads up I really hope the fight does well, it's a great fight and providing Ortiz hasn't aged too badly (He hasn't looked great in his last few fights at all) then it could be very competitive.

As a side note, I hope Ortiz is being very well paid for this!

Comment

Not surprising. It was right after a football game.
                    I expect the same morons to say wilder is a ppv star now cause of this. The same as when spencer "drew" 5mil viewers after an Olympic airing. Then called him a "draw" only to not even crack 500k in his next fight

Comment

I caught it after football. It was pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                      X