Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heather Hardy Receives Six-Month Suspension, Fined $10K By NYSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuk her and the Donkey she rode in on!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Fuk her and the Donkey she rode in on!
      I will take Hardy, you can have the Donkey. Agree? lol

Comment

IDGAF, Hardy is hot!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          That was fast!

Still waiting to hear about Whyte...
          Lmao good point.

UKAD & BBBoC's policy is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            IDGAF, Hardy is hot!
            Maybe she should join the Lingerie Fighting Championship

Comment

Yet Big Pharma Miller is on the cusp of a big signing to a big name promoter and network with future big fights after being caught with the entire CVS in his system!

This is partially why people prefer Baseball, soccer, football and basketball plus the college sports over boxing!

Just can’t seem to get it together!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I will take Hardy, you can have the Donkey. Agree? lol
                You can have both for a buck...I'm open to negotiations.

Comment

This is not fair that Hardy has to pay $10k when the women's boxing purses are not great. I think 1K would've been fairer.
                  I hope she appeals this decision, especially as she told the commission prior to the fight, so if Lasix/Furosemide was on the banned list the fight should have been cancelled or opponent changed. Instead they let it go ahead and choose to penalize her after she has fought 10 hard rounds. If I were a millionaire and she could not get out of paying the fine, I would pay it for her.

Comment

This really just re-iterates the ridiculousness of the BBBoC's process...seriously is it a 1 person'd operation??

As for the fine...10k seems incredibley high considering the average purse of her career. Don't get me wrong, cheating is disgusting! However potentially bankrupting somebody over a sadly, very common occurrence seems unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by MED_1978 View Post
                      This is not fair that Hardy has to pay $10k when the women's boxing purses are not great. I think 1K would've been fairer.
                      I hope she appeals this decision, especially as she told the commission prior to the fight, so if Lasix/Furosemide was on the banned list the fight should have been cancelled or opponent changed. Instead they let it go ahead and choose to penalize her after she has fought 10 hard rounds. If I were a millionaire and she could not get out of paying the fine, I would pay it for her.
                      People forget that Hardy is a two-sport fighter. UFC doesn't pay her pennies like boxing. Plus she has endorsements due to her looks. She is NOT broke.

Comment

Working...
                      X