Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson To Gonzalez Family: Please Talk To Your Daughter, Sister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
    That hoe ugly. Shakur need to dump the slut and go full heel turn lol
    Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
    I bet you easily get catfished. She's not good looking. If you actually seen her instead of looking at filtered pics on IG, you'll know that.
    And Stevenson looks like a gremlin so what's your point? Two peas in a pod humping like rabbits who gives a crap.

Comment

Sis/gf stuck in the middle...

Fam or ''B''BC and $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        I saw the 'scrumptious' description and googled her. I'm sure she's sweet....but she looks like Juan Manuel Marquez in the face *yuck*.
        Damn. She does. I can't unsee it now after this comment lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          I’ve never heard about the Asian thing either. Usually people shun mixing with blacks because they know the long history of racism against blacks in the USA by the white majority and are mingling with the white majority as a way to “move up” or otherwise integrate. Orientals, Arabs, Indians, latinos (specifically Mexican rather than Caribbean who are often black themselves) etc seem to have similar views about this.
          I was wondering the same thing, if this was more of a racial thing. Odd....since you can clearly see that the Gonzales family are heavily of meso-American ancestry rather than Spanish. People in Spain are largely of European (latin in the south and celtic in the northern Pyrenees regions) with about a 10% mix on average of northern African blood oddly enough. And from what I understand, Stevenson’s real father was a latino himself, and you can see it when you look at Shakur that he himself is mixed.
          Never been a fan of minority on minority racism. And by the way, white folks secretly laugh at other groups who do that....because we have manipulated you lot to think that way for generations.
          It will be a great day when your groups no longer battle for second, third, fourth etc place....but realise there is no place...
          “There is no spoon...”
          "Yes goys err I mean guys, us white people invented racism. I sure am ashamed to be a white person, we are so evil lol!"

pic related:

Comment

Take it over Christmas dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              What can he do? when his GF parents dont want her dating a Black guy, Mexicans are hardcore against their daughters dating black guys. They will disown you if you date a black or chinese.
              Where the fucckk that come from?

The issues with Stevenson is that he’s rude and disrespectful to the family not because he’s black.

I have family members who are with black folks both male and females and know many Mexicans who are with black folks so don’t know where that’s cominf from but sure you can find example but you can do that with every race some Asians don’t want you dating others races, whites too and black folks too but you can’t speak for everyone

Comment

Some of the strangest boxing drama I can remember

Comment

Shakur is a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    What can he do? when his GF parents dont want her dating a Black guy, Mexicans are hardcore against their daughters dating black guys. They will disown you if you date a black or chinese.
                    https://www.newson6.com/story/412244...ouble-homicide

"(Manuel Quezada) would always tell her that he didn't want her being around black people,”"

Mexican dad kills two black guys, one of which was dating his daughter. This was just a few days ago.

Comment

Duh.

And it's Sad, because Mexicans (Tribe of Issachar) & Americana Black's (Tribe of Judah mainly)

are the same People.

But let's not act like all Mexicans have this mentality..... mostly, the Hater Mexicans are on the LEFT COAST...

as in Cali,......

Comment

Working...
                      X