Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'll Bring a Traveling Army To U.S. For Jose Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
    Taylor stops him in 8
    Nonsense, Taylor hasn’t stopped any top opposition since he’s stepped up while Ramirez has!

Taylor should be the rightful favorite as he’s more battle tested at the top level but to say Ramirez gets stopped by a man who always fights giving up his height and reach advantages is nonsense!

Hooker tried to fight Ramirez and got bulldozed into oblivion and no doubt Ramirez won’t sit
    There with his hands down in the trenches like Regis did,
    He’s gonna be firing off
    Combinations!

It’s a great fight, a pick’em fight with slight edge to Taylor cuz he’s more proven but this is boxing and Taylor looks to hit his ceiling while Ramirez seems to be improving under Robert Garcia!

I’d say Taylor by split decision in a war of attrition that gives us a fight of the year candidate!

Fingers cross no hick up’s, as boxing needs that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      The Tart-Tomato doesn't have much left, every time Josh Taylor fights better opposition he comes out mangled and severely damaged. Jose Ramirez is the Tart-Tomato's size, if little Regis Pro gave Taylor all that work, what is Ramirez going to do to Josh at home?
      You single-handedly turned yourself into the village idiot over the last week. Here are some bottles, go cry a river since a Tornado drowned you in Katrina waters.

Comment

Nothing will help Taylor from the ass kicking hes going to receive. Ramirez isnt a midget with t'rex arms. Taylor isnt going to weight bully Ramirez around.

Ramirez by brutal beating. I say Ramirez tko 8. He will bust that fragile face of Taylor. Taylor will leave the ring with a Red, white, blue, and green face.

Comment

Taylor vs Ramirez is one of the best fights that can be made right now.

Which means it won't be happening next.

Comment

He saw the damage that was done to Hooker and knows he's in danger.

Comment

That's what Ricky Hatton did, he brought the whole Manchester City and was ko'ed in two by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                That's what Ricky Hatton did, he brought the whole Manchester City and was ko'ed in two by Pac.
                After Floyd had already ruined Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  After Floyd had already ruined Hatton.
                  Yeah by dragging him up a weight class

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    The Tart-Tomato doesn't have much left, every time Josh Taylor fights better opposition he comes out mangled and severely damaged. Jose Ramirez is the Tart-Tomato's size, if little Regis Pro gave Taylor all that work, what is Ramirez going to do to Josh at home?
                    He proved you wrong. Made your prediction look terrible. Why would he go down in your estimation for beating a guy you said he had zero chance of beating?

That’s just odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Nonsense, Taylor hasn’t stopped any top opposition since he’s stepped up while Ramirez has!
                      Sorry but I don't agree. Hooker wasn't top opposition, just because he had a vacant split decision title win over unproven and not that good 135er in Flanagan. Then defended it against cans until fighting Ramirez. Hooker drew with Darleys Perez who even pillow fisted Crolla KO'd. Trust me he isn't "top" and I guarantee that Taylor would have KO'd Hooker too, as well as Prograis.

Who else of note has he KO'd? Everyone else who he KO'd doesn't even have a Wiki page.

Comment

Working...
                      X