Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: It's Interesting Where I Could Be If I Beat Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
    I still stand by my prediction Price causes an upset and wins tonight.
    I don't see it. Chisora is one the best pressure fighters at heavyweight and that's Pricey's nightmare. I think he has a chance of beating better fighters than Chisora but this is a stylistic disaster.

I hope I'm wrong. Would love to see Price get a world title shot then walk away with his head high.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Not gonna happen, Hearn won`t give his old guys to Warren.
      I don't think Price, Chisora, Whyte or Dave Allen are actually contracted to Matchroom. Allen is certainly free to fight Dubois but Eddie is offering him a different path.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        If Chisora than fights Parker next and beats him, he would become top contender.
        Yeah......I think that fight can still be made if the money is right for parker because he is the bigger fighter here.

Comment

the benefit of being a uk boxer means no matter how many times you get ktfo you are still one win away from a title shot or big pay day. i like both guys, price is entertaining as hell while he is still conscious, i got chisora though, he will close the distance and price doesn't have the technicality to keep chisora off him. feel sorry for whoever isn't wearing hard sole shoes and enters the ring afterwards coz theres gonna be glass everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
            I still stand by my prediction Price causes an upset and wins tonight. He has top 10 ranking with WBA and a win tonight he could break into top 15 in the other alphabet bodies which puts him in a good position. There's a possibility if Wilder beats Ortiz next month and if Fury gets injured in the wrestling Wilder will be looking for an opponent come Feb. And Price could get a lucky break just like he did in this fight.
            I would not be surprised, although I slightly favour Chisora.
            Why has Price jumped at the opportunity to fight Chisora? They know each other very well and sparred countless rounds together, has Price got Chisora's number?
            The cynics will say Price has taken this fight for the pay because he wont have many more paydays before he has to go back to the day job, but would Price risk a potential brutal (and career ending) KO unless he knew exactly what he was up against?

Price lacks confidence because of the way his career has spiralled downhill, this is the guy who was touted as an almost certain world champ ahead of Fury.
            I saw the nerves in his fight with David Allen, he was hesitant to let his hands go, hopefully his confidence is steadily trickling back. Tonight he will have no option than to throw plenty of leather.

Say what you like about Chisora, the one thing that he does not lack is confidence, win or lose he just comes back for more, if he got battered tonight yet was offered Wilder six months from now the 'crazy guy' would probably take it!

Regardless of Price's durability, he can bang. And Chisora is prone to getting hit, if I was forced to bet on the outcome then I would have a small wager on Chisora, I would not risk big money on him against Price, and whilst I was at it I would have a little bet on Price too...........

Comment

Us Brits love both Pricey and Del boy and I fully expect the loser to be "Resurrected" so we continue to see them in exciting under card fights. Their careers keep getting recycled due to the Demand to watch them

Comment

Working...
              X