Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes Retirement: I Think I Have Three Fights Left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Was he ever undisputed? Then he ain't worth a **** and I don't give a ****.

Y'all exaggerate these guys importance then cry about how there is no clear champion. **** y'all. Maybe if you quit giving them reasons to be secure with where they are they won't get so damn complacent.

Fury talks about how he lost motivation after Wlad. That's yer sign for how much pressure y'all actually put on the fighter for undisputed. Not even on his ****ing radar. Who gives a **** about undisputed, him beat Wlad, him got a moral victory over Wilder cause him fan kiss him ass......ffffff******s

Tyson Fury, the whole era, ain't ****, ain't proved ****, ain't done a ****ing thing but don't let that stop you from kissing his ass every chance you get because you prefer his juxtaposition to any other active HWs......tinkerbell.

Hahahahaha!

You wrote all that thinking anyone meaningful cares what you have to say!

How are your inventions coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      White people came to America running from other white people. What are you, 12? Pick up a book some time.
      To some degree that might be true, but it's irrelevant if they were fighting for their survival.

That makes itself clearly evident in Boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
        Hahahahaha!

You wrote all that thinking anyone meaningful cares what you have to say!

How are your inventions coming?
        You have some kind of emotional response to it.

Means it served its purpose doesn't it? Dumbass.

Quite well, I'll be releasing a new kind of ***** soon.

Comment

You have some kind of emotional response to it.

Means it served its purpose doesn't it? Dumbass.

Quite well, I'll be releasing a new kind of ***** soon.
          Just seeing you post is gratification enough for me.

To think that someone's persona is so empty that his on-line handle is an homage to an average champion. Yet he feels comfortable blasting a true legend. If irony killed, your posts would be WMDs.

Seriously, "Marchegiano"!? You realize Fury would use Marciano as a dish sponge, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
            Just seeing you post is gratification enough for me.

To think that someone's persona is so empty that his on-line handle is an homage to an average champion. Yet he feels comfortable blasting a true legend. If irony killed, your posts would be WMDs.

Seriously, "Marchegiano"!? You realize Fury would use Marciano as a dish sponge, right?
            Why would I give a **** what you or any other johnny come lately casual **** thinks?

Y'all voted in the BoxingScene poll yet?

Reckon that's about the extent of my interest in yer opinion.

Comment

Why would I give a **** what you or any other johnny come lately casual **** thinks?

Y'all voted in the BoxingScene poll yet?

Reckon that's about the extent of my interest in yer opinion.
              and yet, you keep replying.

Seriously, you named yourself after marciano... the dude who fought his career out of a retirement home.

He never even SAW anyone as dangerous as Klitchko or Wilder.

He couldn't even get passed Gassiev to win the Cw championship, let alone be considered as a viable Heavyweight.

But you still think find no shame criticizng Fury?

you're scum. and i love reminding you of that.

Comment

Was he ever undisputed? Then he ain't worth a **** and I don't give a ****.

Y'all exaggerate these guys importance then cry about how there is no clear champion. **** y'all. Maybe if you quit giving them reasons to be secure with where they are they won't get so damn complacent.

Fury talks about how he lost motivation after Wlad. That's yer sign for how much pressure y'all actually put on the fighter for undisputed. Not even on his ****ing radar. Who gives a **** about undisputed, him beat Wlad, him got a moral victory over Wilder cause him fan kiss him ass......ffffff******s

Tyson Fury, the whole era, ain't ****, ain't proved ****, ain't done a ****ing thing but don't let that stop you from kissing his ass every chance you get because you prefer his juxtaposition to any other active HWs......tinkerbell.
                Fury lost motivation after he beat an aging and distracted Wlad likely because he didn't like his chances of ever doing it again. He bailed on two rematch dates and developed mental health problems as a result, apparently.

Comment

Title should be "Tyson Fury Eyes WWE Contract" because I bet that's what this is about.

Comment

Fury is going to be the ''lineal'' WWE champ

Comment

That Wilder right hand has the man re-evaluating life

Comment

Working...
                      X