Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBSS Cruiser Finale On Hold, Briedis-Glowacki Back Under Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah at this point - guarantee Glowacki a shot at the winner. The result was F’d up but gotta move on. As long as he gets a deserved chance again

Comment

Damn, I forgot they were appealing. It was a crazy fight for sure.

But with that said, and with no offence to Glowacki..I'm really looking forward Briedis Vs Dorticos. I think it's an excellent fight.

Comment

Lets just keep it moving ffs. It went like it went on fight night. It was kinda f#cking sketchy, but if yall didnt NC it that night lets f#cking gooooooooo.

Comment

I doubt Charlie Edwards would take too kindly to being turned into a Welshman. Is Robert Byrd related to Adelaide?

Comment

LOL

The WBO says they don't have the authority to change the result, that they defer to the Latvian Boxing Federation.

The Latvian Boxing Federation says we had nothing to do with this event and didn't even sanction it.

Comment

This doesn't make sense... Make Glowacki the mandatory challenger of the winner instead...

But wait, the WBC orders Glowacki-Makabu fight for the vacant title... Why not take that fight first and then fight the winner? That will give the rematch more sense...

Comment

Working...
              X