Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Said He Will Make Jermall Charlo An Offer To Fight Demetrius Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at the PBC panic stations. Hearns about to call the bluff of another PBC fighter and the PBC Charlo fans already know its going to be a very good offer to respond to what Charlo had to say about taking an offer to fight and these same fans already know Charlo is going to turn it down and its not going to look good on Charlo when he starts giving really weak reasons why he turned down an offer that is likely better than anything Charlo has seen before.

This is like rinse and repeat. Weve already been through this with other PBC fighters who talked a big game then ducked fights and made crap excuses nobody believed. We know whats coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      wilder has people in his corner that have done some of the biggest fights ever in boxing.....im fairly certain they know better than you.....finkel, Espinoza and haymon...
      And you think Wilder is a better boxer than Joshua I assume?

And he has been professional for a lot longer than Joshua, with a lot more fights, correct?

Sort of makes you wonder why the better boxer, from the biggest market, with the longer career makes a fraction of Joshua doesn't it. Fury with his ESPN deal sounds like even he might be making more than Wilder at the moment.

I mean Wilder has the best people in his corner so thats not it, very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
        And you think Wilder is a better boxer than Joshua I assume?

And he has been professional for a lot longer than Joshua, with a lot more fights, correct?

Sort of makes you wonder why the better boxer, from the biggest market, with the longer career makes a fraction of Joshua doesn't it. Fury with his ESPN deal sounds like even he might be making more than Wilder at the moment.

I mean Wilder has the best people in his corner so thats not it, very strange.
        didnt say wilder was a better boxer....but his style is fan friendly and he delivers highlight reel ko's almost every time out.......id pick him to win....doesnt mean i think hes the more skilled boxer

and better market? lol...the US boxing market isnt good man....its not as popular in the states as it is in the UK...that should be obvious to anyone

when ortiz 2 is over wilder will have made around 30 mil for his last 3 fights....how many other active US fighters have made 30 mil in their career? wilder is the highest paid and most recognizable US boxer right now
        Last edited by Curt Henning; 10-25-2019, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          didnt say wilder was a better boxer....but his style is fan friendly and he delivers highlight reel ko's almost every time out.......id pick him to win....doesnt mean i think hes the more skilled boxer

and better market? lol...the US boxing market isnt good man....its not as popular in the states as it is in the UK...that should be obvious to anyone

when ortiz 2 is over wilder will have made around 30 mil for his last 3 fights....how many other active US fighters have made 30 mil in their career? wilder is the highest paid and most recognizable US boxer right now
          - -Deyonce ain't made 30 mil yet, but nice to know U was among the half dozen in the stands at Stubb Hubb vs Jason Gavern as the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            canelo just fought ggg twice, jacobs and is after kovalev, there is a long list of fighters canelo "should" fight, but can only fight one at a time and also tune ups every now and then... every fighter seems to be waiting on canelo, is time for the rest of 160 to fight each other, canelo isnt the only fighter in the division...
            I disagree about a long list. There is Charlo (mando before the BS emeritus designation), Andrade (unification), GGG (unification trilogy) are the 3 names that he should fight given his standing as lineal MW champion. Once those guys are done with then its whoever.

Obviously everybody wants the big payday that is why they wait and fight bums until Canelo makes an offer.

Comment

I’d LOVE to see Andrade vs. Charlo. Pleaseeeeee make it happen!

Comment

Comment

In Hearn we believe

Comment

Would be an awesome fight

Comment

Charlo's response will be as predictable as his showcase fights. He will turn it down. Hearn better make an offer as big and as fictitious as possible just for the hell of it. It will be turned down anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X