No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2019 #69, #70 AND #71 26th OCTOBER 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    Everyone please note that the Taylor vs RP and Selby vs Burns are earlier on Saturday. If I’m not mistaken it’s like some 2:00 EST that the card kicks off.
    Being in the USA I have messed up in the past and missed the cutoff with my Pick.
    Good luck er body! I wanna see the weigh ins b4 my picks.....
    Yeah good call NC... and on that note I'd like to point out that the OP of each thread includes the International standard UTC (Co-ordinated Universal Time) for each fight location, and that - in as much as possible - the PICK EMs are ordered chronologically first by UTC and then by running order...(ie headliners come after unders) in case anyone was wondering why the main fight of the evening ain't often the first Pick Em numerically.

I gotta see a doctor about that damn OCD...

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
      That's cool, but I'd recommend not editing the post again in any way after the fight, cos the edit time stamp is what we'll be using to make the call if anyone takes issue with it, just for future reference. Aside from one incident back when the CREW first took over we ain't had any accusations thrown around, but it's as well to cover your ass.

And damn, man... that's some unlucky picks for your debut. Better luck next time.
      No worries, understood!

hahah man i couldn't believe i was 0 for 3!! I don't feel too sore really, I changed my pick from Selby because he looked so uncomfortable in the pre-fight interview. I had prograis winning by a round to be fair but very happy taylor won regardless I had to go with Gonzalez, I can't seem to get past what I saw in that video of Shakuur in his street fight unfortunately, I find it so hard to root for him

Comment

Working...
      X