Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sued By Woman Claiming Sexual Assault and Battery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    This s hit happened like 2 years ago and then she went home after the supposed fisting odlh gave her
    Didnt go to the police and reported it....I think her p ussy started to hurt as soon as oscar stopped giving her money..fcuk this hoe
    Yea, because if ya don't say something inside of like 30 days, it didn't happen so this woman is making it up.

Comment

• Man punched her in the pussee you know... both him and Canelo have no morales!

Comment

• Oscar has some weird fetish, should have just used his foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
          i agree but you still dont know what you will not do untill youve been with 1000 women and you have 300 mill in the bank!!!! you have to remember all the things hes done hes been with women!! like the fishnet thing, i can see how that played out, my theory is he was in a hotel room with a stripper, and if you know anything about strippers they have at least 4 outfits in their bag at all times so they can change throughout the night. i assume he was playing around with her maybe she went to the bathroom or something and he looked in her bag and jokingly put in on to make her laugh. i dont think dela hoya actually buys this stuff and put it on!! ill say it right here im married and ive come out of the bathroom with my wifes underwear on as a joke, make fun of me if you want, but all of us guys have done v-a-g-i-n-a man at least once in our lives....if not your lying!!
          I will be 44yrs old on the 12th of November. Was with my 1st wife 10 years, and going on another 10 with my new wife. Not ONCE!!!!! has any of that gone down in my household. I call bs all day. Thats something you been probably wanting to do all along.

Comment

• Didn't call the authorities.

Comment

• Wow. I hope De La Hoya can get his life in order. He's been through a lot mentally. God bless him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
                Man punched her in the pussee you know... both him and Canelo have no morales!
                they probably dont have any morales but maybe just maybe they have a few Gonzalez's

Comment

• Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                  Yea, because if ya don't say something inside of like 30 days, it didn't happen so this woman is making it up.
                  it probably did or did not happen but we all know that all she wants is money

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    it probably did or did not happen but we all know that all she wants is money
                    What would she want instead? To fist him back? Fishnets might enjoy that actually, nevermind lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                      ill say it right here im married and ive come out of the bathroom with my wifes underwear on as a joke, make fun of me if you want
                      BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X