No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Not Fair For Canelo To Fight Guy As Big As Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
    Are you stupid or something? Canelo was MANDATED to fight GGG as WBC 160 lbs champion - GGG was WBC interim champion but Canelo vacated. Why? That was a collosal duck. Why then MOVE DOWN to fight Liam Smith at 154lbs? It dont make sense! Remember Golovkin at that point was already 34 years old and had a long amateur career of nearly 400 fights. Golden boy were fully aware of this and reading between the lines you can see they made the executive decision of arranging for Canelo to fight him a year later in the hope that Golovkin had aged and lost his edge but we all know how that fight went... Canelo got absolutely terrorised for the full 12 rounds! And regarding the 2nd fight Canelo pretty much spent his whole calender year out of the ring just training to fight in the pocket Mexican style - this is why he doesn't want the 3rd fight because he knows that GGG will now be able to make
    adaptions to how the 2nd fight went down.
    inelastic collision here... never read between the lines, unless you are fluent in that art, or a hoe.

your handle leads me to believe you are a student of physics.. my forte.. can you speak spanish, or hebrew, or japanese? math ,, physics, inelastic and collisions are my fav non complex physics problems..

i deal with clowns on this site who look down on guys that bring up valid points.. at least to them.. lemme guess.. i am good at guessing.. you went to some state school, in the usa, learned a lil or a lot of physics, it does not matter,,, your pride exceeds your ability, very very common in know it all hipsters.. i am an old guy, and i get paid to solve problems, that your professors could not or ever solve.. complex distributed data,, etc..

now i get crazy.. i am known for crazy.. i get paid big for solving crazy problems.. in japan..not in english..

i hate canelo, and i think he is a cheat, but i know a lot of chinese guys i went to cal with that cheated all the time.. nobody ever called them out..

curious.. what kinda gun do you have, that disobeys sir Issac netwon's laws.. best come back with something interesting... i **** vvvkk up my professores still at UCB... easy.... i deal in big data, and if you want to help me solve a complex big data problem,, basically.. it is a never mind... hit me up pm... resume.. i pay good..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      inelastic collision here... never read between the lines, unless you are fluent in that art, or a hoe.

your handle leads me to believe you are a student of physics.. my forte.. can you speak spanish, or hebrew, or japanese? math ,, physics, inelastic and collisions are my fav non complex physics problems..

i deal with clowns on this site who look down on guys that bring up valid points.. at least to them.. lemme guess.. i am good at guessing.. you went to some state school, in the usa, learned a lil or a lot of physics, it does not matter,,, your pride exceeds your ability, very very common in know it all hipsters.. i am an old guy, and i get paid to solve problems, that your professors could not or ever solve.. complex distributed data,, etc..

now i get crazy.. i am known for crazy.. i get paid big for solving crazy problems.. in japan..not in english..

i hate canelo, and i think he is a cheat, but i know a lot of chinese guys i went to cal with that cheated all the time.. nobody ever called them out..

curious.. what kinda gun do you have, that disobeys sir Issac netwon's laws.. best come back with something interesting... i **** vvvkk up my professores still at UCB... easy.... i deal in big data, and if you want to help me solve a complex big data problem,, basically.. it is a never mind... hit me up pm... resume.. i pay good..
      Lol you couldn't be more wrong! I'm mid thirties from London England and my handle is a tribute to power punchers that use the elastic recoil of muscle fibers to generate fight ending one punch power.

Won't lie though, this has been the most interesting reply I've ever had on here haha! Good luck with the career man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
        Lol you couldn't be more wrong! I'm mid thirties from London England and my handle is a tribute to power punchers that use the elastic recoil of muscle fibers to generate fight ending one punch power.

Won't lie though, this has been the most interesting reply I've ever had on here haha! Good luck with the career man.
        thanks my new friend.. i have been to london. working for merrill lynch... i had a few pints and realized.. you people can throw darts ... really good.. now i study up on elastic recoil of muscle fibres, and i am glad to meet you.. paul here. tokyo peace bro.. i can't get the fight.. and i want to see it bad.. any way.. take care.

Comment

Working...
        X