Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Andrade getting froze out of all the big fights on DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What you mean we haven't seen anything from Boo Boo? Are you talking about him calling for the fights? If so I can post a lot of videos from him the night of the GGG V. Dervychenko fight calling for these fights. If you haven't seen it then the question should be why hasn't it been written about?
    Oh no MC , you got me wrong
    What I mean is imo Andrade is one of the most dangerous fighters out there but no one has given him the chance to prove it
    That’s what I mean
    And he has been one of the more vocal boxers out there as for calling fighters out

Comment

Andrade got a fight with BJS for the WBO title in his hometown in his fight fight on DAZN. It isn’t DAZN’s fault BJS failed a drug test.

He’s had three fights on DAZN so far. I think saying he’s being frozen out is a huge overstatement.

Comment

DAZN won’t let him take any risks as they will feed him to either Canelo or BBB side next year.
        This year DAZN would not approve him for either as they were trying to force Canelo/GGG 3. Both Andrade and Canelo’s camps have confirmed talks for September until DAZN said they wouldn’t approve the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Same reason Russell is getting froze out at PBC.
          If you think that's the case then write a topic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Andrade got a fight with BJS for the WBO title in his hometown in his fight fight on DAZN. It isn’t DAZN’s fault BJS failed a drug test.

He’s had three fights on DAZN so far. I think saying he’s being frozen out is a huge overstatement.
            BJS wasn't on DAZN or signed to Hearn then. That was a WBO mandatory. That fight could be made now and should be made. Take it to the UK so BJS can use his nasal spray to make weight

Comment

How many times I gotta tell ya'll he's the most avoided fighter in boxing? Eddie Hearn himself said it's hard getting him fights.

Andrade shouldn't fight Smith. People just be wanting to see "names" fight each other as if this is some video game but that's not a fight he should take.

The writings on the wall, nobody wants to fight Andrade unless they absolutely have too.

Comment

Because he is avoided fighter, but he can beat everybody at 160.

Comment

Andrade is just too goofy looking. He needs a close hair cur.

Comment

Because nobody knows who Andrade is. His resume is crap. His fan base is non existent and you get no clout for beating him. I think that's why. Danny Jacobs was lucky.to.get th3 canelo fight r3allt and.he has a much bigger name than Andrade and a better resume I'd say. Tell Andrade to carve out some relevancy for himself in the division before crying for.big fights. He picked up a vacant title against Walter.kakawonda or w.e the **** he was called and defended against sulecki they're about 101 boxers capable of doing that at 160. What does Andrade bring to the table a paper title? Canelo can pick a fight with whoever the current wbo champion is whenever he wants he is the cashcow so he may still come.back for that belt who knows
                    .for.now.he.has a legacy venture at lhw which most people would much rather see than poopoo

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                      Because nobody knows who Andrade is.
                      Lets not pretend Jermall Charlo is some superstar boxer. Again, Andrade and Jermall are perfect fight for each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X