Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Drops Gvozdyk Three Times, Stops Him in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! Great win for Beterbiev! Congratulations to him on winning another title!

Comment

• I figured Nail would take this but I was really wrong. Bieterbiev really stepped up and showed something.

I bet Canelo called in a double order of that steak he ate before the ggg rematch while he was watching this fight because he will need it to deal with this guys power.

Bieterbiev and Bivol just became a must see fight for me, right up there with wilder/aj and Spence/Crawford

Comment

• I thought that Gvozdyk had enough chin and skill to make it to the 12th round. Beterbiev is just a wrecking ball. Impressive stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          I thought that Gvozdyk had enough chin and skill to make it to the 12th round. Beterbiev is just a wrecking ball. Impressive stuff.
          It wasn't only about bis chin... Beterbiev hit him hard to the body, temples, top of the head, a.s.o. ...

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            You're the definition of a hating ass know nothing clown. Countless idiots say that about every ko artist of the moment, countless ăssholes like you said Nelo would never fight All the big names on his resume,he supposedly would never fight ggg but he made him run away crying like a lil girl & you're so ****** you don't understand how risky it is for Nelo to fight kov at 175 while all the hypejobs you nuthug are fighting smaller fighters rather than getting supposed easy belts at higher weights in lucrative fights.

If Nelos resume was easy other hypejobs wouldn't be fighting scrubs let alone smaller no name nobody's for far less. And Kovalev has dominated top ranked fighters his last 2 fights & thrown & landed higher numbers than in his whole career,so hes far from washed up you ass
            You need to get your big mouth off drug cheat Canelos nuts. Bet you think beating fielding was a massive
            Risky achievement? He is a cherry picker and the chicken only had the balls to face GGG when he became a pensioner and had been exposed by jacobs and you know this clearly. Mayweather was the only guy he fought at his peak and was handily beaten so never made the same mistake again...get em when they are old and decrepit is the convicted drug cheats motto.
            Bet you anything the drug cheat wont even mention Beterbiev when he easily beats the ancient broken Kovalev who was Ko'd by another bum called Alvarez last year. He is even worse now and is ready to retire after this defeat.
            STOP SUCKING NELOS SCHLONG YOU FOOL
            Last edited by Robertthebruce; 10-19-2019, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              It wasn't only about bis chin... Beterbiev hit him hard to the body, temples, top of the head, a.s.o. ...
              Beterbiev was mauling him. Gvozdyk looked good in the begining and land a lot of hard shots but could not slow him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Exactly
                He is one dimensional and too old to change or even consider a change
                Just look at GGG
                Tru but at the same time who could go toe2toe with him if they’re trading paint???

Comment

• Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                  You need to get your big mouth off drug cheat Canelos nuts. Bet you think beating fielding was a massive
                  Risky achievement? He is a cherry picker and the chicken only had the balls to face GGG when he became a pensioner and had been exposed by jacobs and you know this clearly. Mayweather was the only guy he fought at his peak and was handily beaten so never made the same mistake again...get em when they are old and decrepit is the convicted drug cheats motto.
                  Bet you anything the drug cheat wont even mention Beterbiev when he easily beats the ancient broken Kovalev who was Ko'd by another bum called Alvarez last year. He is even worse now and is ready to retire after this defeat.
                  STOP SUCKING NELOS SCHLONG YOU FOOL
                  This is the DUMBEST comment I’ve read in a while. You sound like a rambling DRUNK! Go sleep it off.

And DAMN it was nice to finally see you pick the right winner??? Seeing all your past predictions fail was getting sad and no wonder your ranting on like your new to this....
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-19-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Beterbiev was mauling him. Gvozdyk looked good in the begining and land a lot of hard shots but could not slow him down.
                    ... "mauling" is a term which comes from Rugby... (by the way: there's a World Cup running right now in Japan -- and, today, All Blacks just "mauled" Ireland pretty badly... )

Comment

I thought that Gvozdyk had enough chin and skill to make it to the 12th round. Beterbiev is just a wrecking ball. Impressive stuff.
                      Boxers are not cyborgs. You can see that the issue was the accumulation of heavy shots. His tank was just empty.

Good effort from both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X