No announcement yet.

Golovkin Humiliated Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin Humiliated Canelo

The diva's finally getting around to fighting after giving up his regular Sept.fight, which is the biggest fight date of the year and his county's major holiday.
    All of this was to avoid a third fight with Golovkin. Even his team was embarrassed when, after guaranteeing the fans a 3rd fight, the diva started with his lame excuses like Golovkin should "get a belt" or "I don't like him".
    Now's it, "I beat him twice", which even the diva knows is BS.
    You would think Canelo vacating his title in 2016 in order to avoid fighting GGG, would have been enough humiliation for one career, but it seems the diva is just a glutton for punishment.
    Hey, fighting on the Day of the Dead aint exactly like a fight on Mexican Independence Day but what are you going to do?

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    The diva's finally getting around to fighting after giving up his regular Sept.fight, which is the biggest fight date of the year and his county's major holiday.
    All of this was to avoid a third fight with Golovkin. Even his team was embarrassed when, after guaranteeing the fans a 3rd fight, the diva started with his lame excuses like Golovkin should "get a belt" or "I don't like him".
    Now's it, "I beat him twice", which even the diva knows is BS.
    You would think Canelo vacating his title in 2016 in order to avoid fighting GGG, would have been enough humiliation for one career, but it seems the diva is just a glutton for punishment.
    Hey, fighting on the Day of the Dead aint exactly like a fight on Mexican Independence Day but what are you going to do?
    yes because fighting kovalev at the full 175 and going up 2 divisions and daring to be great is less important than fighting ggg for the 3rd time...got it

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      yes because fighting kovalev at the full 175 and going up 2 divisions and daring to be great is less important than fighting ggg for the 3rd time...got it

I don't like talking against fighters but are you serious in your comments?

- daring to be great?
      - going up 2 weight divisions?

What about
      - cherry picking an opponent who is dead man walking
      - cherry picking a man who has been KO'd in 2 of his past 4 fights
      - cherry picking a 36 year old who just went thru a war and hasn't even recovered
      - cherry picking a very short lead up time to avoid drug testing

Comment

Lol I like the way you made this thread to troll that other guy

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post

- daring to be great?

What about
          - cherry picking a 36 year old who just went thru a war and hasn't even recovered
          Ouch!! How could anyone deny those facts. Only one guy. Canelo. Because he has to.

Comment

Path to greatness

Step 1-Drained Chavez Jr @164-(Was JR. that big of a threat the diva had to drain him? WTF

Step 2-Virtual unknown Rocky Fielding @168 with a rehydration clause? (see step 1)

Step 3-A Kash out Kovalev? We'll see!
            Last edited by ruedboy; 10-17-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Yeah, this is a response to another thread, I know.

But both are equally stupid. Neither of them got embarrassed in the end - at least not in the 24 rounds of fighting. Canelo didn't have a great first fight, but he really stepped up in the second and I think he redeemed himself.

Two great fighters, two close fights - the second one was closer, and better.

The embarrassment lies all with the fanbois, and that's purely for their own behaviour.

Comment

Casual alert. Canelo is a huge favorite over Kovalev, while the odds were 50/50 in a third GGG fight. They picked the easier target, the guy that GGG already stopped in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post

- daring to be great?

What about
                  Nice post. Canelo isn't fooling the pro odds makers. They have him a -450 to beat washed up Kovalev but if he ever grows a pair and fights GGG again the odds are about even. GGG is by far the riskier fight and Canelo knows it and that's why he will never fight GGG again even when GGG is 38 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    Yeah, this is a response to another thread, I know.

But both are equally stupid. Neither of them got embarrassed in the end - at least not in the 24 rounds of fighting. Canelo didn't have a great first fight, but he really stepped up in the second and I think he redeemed himself.

Two great fighters, two close fights - the second one was closer, and better.

The embarrassment lies all with the fanbois, and that's purely for their own behaviour.
                    You are right. They are both great fighters and evenly matched. Anyone who Canelo can beat GGG can also beat. Anyone who beats Canelo would probably beat GGG. But that first thread was about GGG was real nasty and full of lies and it deserved a nasty thread about Canelo in retaliation.

Comment

Working...
                    X