Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Makes First Comment: 'No Broken Bones, I'm a Savage!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats savage about a DWI???

Comment

Arrogant. You are only lucky as your last fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I remember hearing it on YouTube from a guy who's a close friend of Spence's trainer. I'll look it up. I was doing something while the show was going on so maybe I misheard.
        You need to be getting your news off something better than LDBC vids on Youtube if you are then going to come on here and pass stuff on as facts. You should know by now the LDBC cant be trusted to not lie. Which is why you cant be trusted not to lie.

Comment

Still gonna duck crawford..fraud

Comment

I think his mentality in prize fighting is as a world beater and he maintains that after the accident. The timing of this comment along with the DWI reports are regrettable, which i feel is why the post was taken down. That said his bravado probably won’t change even if his decision making does. Stuff like this makes you appreciate the straight laced life Floyd lived

Comment

Who ducks who? Crawford only talk shyt bc uncle Bob will protect/prevent him from Spence like he tried to keep pac from Floyd

Comment

no erroll ur a piece if s-hit. u will now be known as eroll the a-ss hole

Comment

What a dumb idiot. He drove drunk and wrecked his car and could have killed someone. He should be embarrassed but is somehow proud. He doesn't deserve to walk away from that unharmed.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    You need to be getting your news off something better than LDBC vids on Youtube if you are then going to come on here and pass stuff on as facts. You should know by now the LDBC cant be trusted to not lie. Which is why you cant be trusted not to lie.
                    Yes they are the most inconsistent hustlers on YouTube. Well, at least consistent in stealing people’s money but then again commercial wrestling is fake and I imagine many of its fans know it’s fake, just a show...

But let’s take the Charlo’s for example..

“Everybody ducks them”... check!

“DAZN SUCKS”...check!

“DAZN doesn’t make any sense” check!

“Charlo even willing to go to DAZN” check!

“Nobody at DAZN talking about the Charlos” check!

We know for a fact that Hearn sent Jermall offers, Jermall Charlo refused, “too little.” Check

Andrade been calling out Charlo. Check

Charlo never brings up Andrade. Check

LDBC said PBC don’t need Crawford. Check (same theme as “nobody on DAZN talkin..”)

“Korobov is an elite 175...” check

“Canelo ducking Charlo.” Check

This is all the same exact formula of the Pact@ards once upon a time. Exact

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      Still gonna duck crawford..fraud
                      In case Spence fully recovers, I don't think he can avoid Crawford anymore...

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                      I think his mentality in prize fighting is as a world beater and he maintains that after the accident. The timing of this comment along with the DWI reports are regrettable, which i feel is why the post was taken down. That said his bravado probably won’t change even if his decision making does. Stuff like this makes you appreciate the straight laced life Floyd lived
                      ... Floyd specifically stated that "I never drink liquor"... (meaning strong alcoholic drinks, right?)... he said nothing about beer or wine...

Comment

Working...
                      X