Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJ by devastating KO

Comment

When is Joyce gonna step it up?

In his last fight he nearly lost an was getting schooled by a washed up Bryant Jennings!

A prime Huck would’ve took Joyce to school and then some!

Is he ducking Dubois? Can we get Joyce vs Parker?

Comment

Huck had ONE world class heavyweight fight in his life. Against Povetkin 7 years ago.

This fights shouldn`t happen, Huck is only old washed up cruiserweight.

Comment

The aging, but famous cruiser vs the rising huge hw...wow, what a mismatch!

If huck wins I'll be laughting for one week.

Comment

joyce knows when the fight is, so he is throwing his slow punches now, so it hopefully lands fight night.

Comment

I see Joyce victorious in this one, which hopefully leads to good old fashioned British, European & Commonwealth title clash with Daniel Dubois next year. As for the EBU/IBO muddle surely the more prestigious EBU belt comes out on top. It also seems to lead to better genuine World championship ranking!

Comment

This aint a bad fight for Joe. Huck gots a lil name value still. Smaller guy. Gots to be getting a lil into his fresh by date.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  When is Joyce gonna step it up?

In his last fight he nearly lost an was getting schooled by a washed up Bryant Jennings!

A prime Huck would’ve took Joyce to school and then some!

Is he ducking Dubois? Can we get Joyce vs Parker?
                  I cant imagine theyd fight DDD on their way up. If Joe gets beat then I could see him fighting DDD on the way down doe. That doesnt seem like a good fight for him. Call it ducking or clevermatchmaking, but yea I dont see it going down til Joe gots an L.

Comment

Who remembers HUcks debut at heavy against Povetkin? The man was robbed blind.

That version would beat most of the heavies around today but I think Joyce slowly beats him up, as Huck is years and years past his best.

Comment

I still kinda like this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X