This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    in tanks fight did he not beat the #1 contender for the belt he had?

Is tank not about to fight the #2 wba ranked guy for lomas belt in order to try to force mando status?
    Yes, Tank was handed a belt against a can, and will be handed another belt against another can. This is what happens when you got Money May and Uncle Al pulling strings for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
      Don't go around asking people about their age, it makes you seem like a pedophile.
      You're a ****ing troll and a clown. Anybody responding to you is wasting their ****ing time, including me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        You're a ****ing troll and a clown. Anybody responding to you is wasting their ****ing time, including me.
        Then why are you wasting your time? Go do something useful for yourself or others, I have no need of you.

Comment

Then why are you wasting your time? Go do something useful for yourself or others, I have no need of you.
          Oh trust me... You need me... Wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than I need you.

Responding to this ****ing idiot is the same as speaking to guys like Chollo & Travesty. Mentally deranged dumb asses. Or this kid is probably just 15 or 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Oh trust me... You need me... Wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than I need you.

Responding to this ****ing idiot is the same as speaking to guys like Chollo & Travesty. Mentally deranged dumb asses. Or this kid is probably just 15 or 16.

You yap a lot of crap for an online personality. Must be one of those Internet Thugs.

Probably a nice fellow in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
              You yap a lot of crap for an online personality. Must be one of those Internet Thugs.

Probably a nice fellow in real life.
              You can spot his tears through his words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                Yes, Tank was handed a belt against a can, and will be handed another belt against another can. This is what happens when you got Money May and Uncle Al pulling strings for you.
                hahaha again...you cant answer the question...cant be objective....its just "floyd and al..man i hate them"...

lol...speaking of pulling strings...how u get a title shot in your 2nd pro fight?!?!? i guess bob arum dont pull strings eh? lol

youre a clown...

Comment

Lomachenko has beaten no relevant opponents.

And I agree with people here, he can't be compared to Pacquiao. Pacquiao was on a much higher level than Lomachenko will ever be.

It seems like this message board has some fetish for Eastern European fighters. They certainly don't have to achieve a lot before everyone regards them as the top of the sport.
                  ^This

Usyk beats a guy who's probably stage 1 diabetic - and all of a sudden the top guys @ HW are ducking him? LOL. The silly **** here just does too far...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    Lol bro...you are honestly just way off on so much of that...just not worth our time really...GGG was a legit 'star' at that point btw, bigger than Kovalev...thus why Ward would want to get pub off of his name...and yes Canelo dropped the belt/paid step aside money after the Cotto fight rather than fight GGG so that prolonged GGG's payday.

I honestly think you are getting your info on a lot of that stuff from bad sources...and a lot of it can be proven the other way...but if you want to double down on that stuff it's fine man...I just have no interest in debating over stuff that is subjective/the other way that you seem intent on spinning your way...no offense just a waste of time.
                    heres fact...when ward came back he approached team golovkin about a fight

team golovkin didnt even say "maybe"...not "lets talk about it maybe after the lemiuex fight"....they said straight up no within an hour and that was that

but you mean to tell me it was ward trying to use golovkins name? lol.....

why approach them then? why contact them? if they werent serious then why didnt team golovkin call the bluff?

wait let me guess? canelo? that they didnt get for almost 2 years anyway? lol

get real guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                      Nobody wanted to fight GGG in his prime,
                      Bumlovkin could have had the Ward fight - but we all know what would have happened there, as did team Triple Duck, which is exactly why that fight didn't happen. 164lbs anyone? LOL..

Comment

Working...
                      X