This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    you mean bob made it happen with influence and money lol...dont act like thats not what happened...try not to pull the wool over your eyes too far there chief
    I've gone on record saying that Loma didn't do anything to deserve that match, as a pro. I just said that Salido wanted it.

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    will you care how davis got there if hes the mando for lomas wba belt?
    This is coming from the guy who just told me to try not pulling the wool over my eyes too far. I want him to fight Loma, but this is straight corruption.

lol...trigger is the new buzzword around eh? everyone claims they are triggering someone when wanna think theyre smart and feel tough i guess
    You ignored the rest of my answer and cut straight to my mentioning Floyd and Al. Anybody capable of reading comprehension could interpret that as me having hit a nerve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
      I've gone on record saying that Loma didn't do anything to deserve that match, as a pro. I just said that Salido wanted it.

This is coming from the guy who just told me to try not pulling the wool over my eyes too far. I want him to fight Loma, but this is straight corruption.

You ignored the rest of my answer and cut straight to my mentioning Floyd and Al. Anybody capable of reading comprehension could interpret that as me having hit a nerve.
      thats not comprehension...thats called assumption....i could equally say you are showing the signs of someone who wants to trigger someone you think is a floyd/haymon fanboy

if this makes davis the mando for wba belt loma has this is good...hardly the first time a body has worked in favor for a money/known fighter......wont be the last....and im willing to be someone you like has been the beneficiary at one point or another

salido wanted it because it was going to pay more than any other defense likely...because bob was going to make it happen

Comment

when usyk come to HW and fight a can they say "he deserves a real shot right now cause of his cruiser resume"

when you say "why loma deserve a title shot in his 2nd pro fight"?

"oh well his amatuer pedigree gets him a pass"

"why didnt golovkin fight lara years ago when lara was calling for the fight and golovkins resume was real weak and lara would have been the best name on that resume"

"oh well what lara do at 160? tell lara to get in line and win some fights at 160"

LOL
        - -Dear LadyLara yer grrl is it?

Priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
          There is a lot of hype around Lomachenko and while I can agree that he certainly is a good boxer, I think the hype is totally out of proportions... He did lose to Salido, he fought Rigondeaux at a totally unfair weight and otherwise, I'm not really impressed with him fighting trash like Campbell, Crolla, Pedraza and Linares recently... It simply doesn't suit a man of his reputation.

His skills are there, no one can deny that, but those skills have yet to be tested enough for him to deserve all the hype. I have a proposal. How about going up in weight and fighting Crawford? If Lomachenko beats Crawford, then I must admit, he has established himself as an all-time great. I know he will get spanked, but at least for trying, he will have gained my respect.

Will you continue to hype a guy who fights trash constantly or should we, as fans, start to put some pressure on him to fight Crawford? I doubt Lomachenko has the courage to face him, but if the fans pressure him enough, it just might happen. If Lomachenko is so special, then why not prove it? It's easy to look good when fighting bad opposition.
          Suck a c0ck you phaggazz deeck guzzling welfare recipient single mom having 10 siblings having (3 of them in prison) never knew your father crackhead double account and ***** the boxingscene moderators aka pbc & cbs shills for not banning such a low iq scum!!!

Comment

thats not comprehension...thats called assumption....i could equally say you are showing the signs of someone who wants to trigger someone you think is a floyd/haymon fanboy
            Okay, so how did you not notice that I answered your question? All you addressed was my shot at Floyd and Al, so that leads me to believe you considered that significantly more important than what came before it. If you're not a fanboy, then you sure as hell acted like one in that exchange.

if this makes davis the mando for wba belt loma has this is good...hardly the first time a body has worked in favor for a money/known fighter......wont be the last....and im willing to be someone you like has been the beneficiary at one point or another
            The thing is, it wouldn't be the first time Davis has gotten an undeserved opportunity, and that Machado issue was egregious. They straight up snatched the guy's belt and gave it to Davis, and didn't even have the decency to have him fight a good opponent for it.

There's working in a fighter's favor, and there's throwing integrity out the window to screw over a world champion. Neither is right, but Davis isn't even a cash cow or very known outside of hardcore fan circles. There's not much of an incentive to give him this kind of treatment, until you factor in that he's fighting for 2 of the most powerful names in boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X