No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Kovalev: We Got The Fight We Wanted, Money We Wanted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    He may be in the decline side, but still top 2 in his division and non of the other cowards at 160, Charlo, Andrade, BJS & GGG dare to challenge the man who beat Ward in the first fight (pound per pound at the time) and it took Ward at least 8 low blows to stop him.
    I wonder how his prison mates will rank him?? Soon, we'll find out after his upcoming conviction

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Kovalev is cashing out plain and simple.

Golovkin is kicking rocks plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        Sergei “cash out” kovalev seized his cash out opportunity

Gennady " not in vegas " Golovkin burned his cash out opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Gennady " not in vegas " Golovkin burned his cash out opportunity
          I’ll take that as a concession on the cash out argument then. Not sure why you tried to dispute it in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by The Don 1120 View Post
            Canelo will beat Bivol @168 Easy Money
            so confident in your prediction that you create another account to make it...

Comment

I’ll take that as a concession on the cash out argument then. Not sure why you tried to dispute it in the first place.

are you suggesting...

1) that Kovalev should have refused that HUGE opportunity ?

2) that Kovalev thinks he has no chance of winning ?

3) that there would somehow be a difference between Golovkin accepting that fight, and Kovalev accepting that fight ?

coz yea... if so, do tell

and while you are at it... tell us how Vanes and Rolls were not cashing out with Golovkin LMAO... at least Kovalev stands a good chance of winning

Comment

are you suggesting...

1) that Kovalev should have refused that HUGE opportunity ?

2) that Kovalev thinks he has no chance of winning ?

3) that there would somehow be a difference between Golovkin accepting that fight, and Kovalev accepting that fight ?

coz yea... if so, do tell

and while you are at it... tell us how Vanes and Rolls were not cashing out with Golovkin LMAO... at least Kovalev stands a good chance of winning
                Lol why would kovalev refuse it if he’s cashing out?

Canelo was desperate for an opponent that dazn would approve after avoiding ggg and derev falling through. Kovalev’s team may have been able to get a neutral venue or a bit more time to prepare...instead they chose the extra $$$. Kovalev may think he can win, but he’s not heading into an ideal situation at all...he took the extra money to compensate for that. He knows this is likely his last opportunity at a big payday and snatched at the chance when it was still on the table after yarde fight.

Comment

Golovkin is kicking rocks plain and simple
                  Like I said Kovalev is cashing out. He would never have taken this fight on short notice a few years back. I will give credit to Canelo if he wins but Kovalev is viewing this as his retirement fund.

Comment

Lol why would kovalev refuse it if he’s cashing out?

Canelo was desperate for an opponent that dazn would approve after avoiding ggg and derev falling through. Kovalev’s team may have been able to get a neutral venue or a bit more time to prepare...instead they chose the extra $$$. Kovalev may think he can win, but he’s not heading into an ideal situation at all...he took the extra money to compensate for that. He knows this is likely his last opportunity at a big payday and snatched at the chance when it was still on the table after yarde fight.

kid... you are just fkn idiot

so Kovalev is either ducking, or he is cashing out... no way could he simply be taking a great opportunity that presented itself?

you g-f4ggots are just morons... plain and simple

FACT: Canelo has finished with Bullshltkin... so he moved on to BIGGER and BETTER things

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Like I said Kovalev is cashing out. He would never have taken this fight on short notice a few years back. I will give credit to Canelo if he wins but Kovalev is viewing this as his retirement fund.

he is taking the same kind of opportunity that chicken-G refused at least 3x

Kovalev > chicken-G

Comment

Working...
                      X