No announcement yet.

Which is Canelo's 'signature' win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You not neutral & THAT'S the problem. You dudes wont even break down the fight on video.
    Originally Posted by Murcielago
    Most writers thought he lost the 2nd fight, but most boxers thought he won it.

You out your mind OR you just another liar. The bias comes from the writers who can't fight for shet & don't know shet bout boxing.
    Bro no offense but when you name call fighters you dislike all the time...and give like less than bare minimum credit to those fighters...I mean I and many others just don't really think you keep it very real here, so why would any of us want to break it down with you? We have all watched it (probably numerous times) and a lot of us scored both for GGG...and a big majority scored at least one for GGG.

You don't need to be a fighter to know how to score a fight btw...I would also say that a lot of hardcore fans on here, I mean I disagree completely with some cards they come up with sometimes, and we are supposedly hardcore fans ya know.

Anyway man I think you would get more enjoyment out of the site if you just kept your comments more friendly and didn't take everything so personally man

Comment

No, only the media & 97k G-Tards say he won.
      I think it’s 1-1 right now. I think GGG won the first fight 115-113 while Canelo won the second 115-113. I just feel that if Canelo was given the benefit of the doubt by getting the decision in the second fight, GGG did more than enough to earn a close win in the first fight.

Comment

Interesting question. I can’t say GGG as so many dispute that decision. He’s had a bunch of good wins but maybe that great win has eluded him to this point?

Comment

Cotto would be closest to his “changing of the guards” moment.

But really looking at it, Cotto was already past his prime and he didn’t dominate Cotto.

Canelo’s signature win is really just being a red headed Mexican.
          Being marketable.

Comment

Would you rather get jabbed or hooked in the face?? So why do you fools talk about Pvssy-G's jab when it was NOT even effective?!?! Idiots can't lie for shet
            Come on man it is a good jab lol

Comment

Golovkin 2

Most people didn’t think he won the first fight but the second one is more arguable

Comment

- -Canelo haters still moaning-no change.

Comment

HAS to be Killer Khan!

Comment

Alfonso Gomez.......

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      Bro no offense but when you name call fighters you dislike all the time...and give like less than bare minimum credit to those fighters...I mean I and many others just don't really think you keep it very real here, so why would any of us want to break it down with you? We have all watched it (probably numerous times) and a lot of us scored both for GGG...and a big majority scored at least one for GGG.

You don't need to be a fighter to know how to score a fight btw...I would also say that a lot of hardcore fans on here, I mean I disagree completely with some cards they come up with sometimes, and we are supposedly hardcore fans ya know.

Anyway man I think you would get more enjoyment out of the site if you just kept your comments more friendly and didn't take everything so personally man
                      I only name call him Pvssy-G cuz he is to a degree & to ruffle the lil g fans feathers.

No one wants to break down the fight with me cuz they don't want everyone here to see how I expose them, THAT'S why.

Comment

Working...
                      X