No announcement yet.

Which is Canelo's 'signature' win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

What rematches did you want to see??? *** I hope you ain't saying Lara??? Lara talked more sht then what he did in the ring. Sht I remember 1 round he tried superman'ing over Canelo.

They tried making Charlo fight. So who did Canelo "duck"??

Really ain't that many great boxer at 160-175.

Only one I give the best chance is Bieterbiev and he's fkn HUGE for a LHW...Dude used to fight at HW.

At the 2012 Olympics Bieterbiev edged out Michael Hunter but lost again by 13–17 to Usyk. Both of these were in the heavyweight division.
    He should have given Lara and GGG both rematches, any time a fight ends in controversy the winner should give the loser a rematch. Not saying it was a robbery, but controversy just means that there are many people out there who think the decision went the wrong way.

Beterbiev is solid. His win over Gvozdyk was great, that guy put Adonis in a coma.

Look, you're allowed to be a Canelo fan, but don't be surprised that a lot of people don't like him. He does a lot of things that turn people off and that's just facts, all the things I mentioned above, the childish excuses after failing the drug test, crying and playing victim when GGG called him out on it, the 155lb thing, saying he wasn't a middleweight as a reason to not fight GGG at fight but then 2 years later now saying he can't make 160, obvious the guy doesn't like people who don't come from his country and is very biased, always showing off his money. These things can be very off putting you know and there's nothing wrong w not liking the guy because of it. It was the same with Floyd, I was never a big fan of his personalty, grown men don't boast about their cars/watches/clothes, but I at least recognized how good a boxer he was. Canelo is a great boxer too just not a Floyd's level.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarfyMan362 View Post

I mean, you could just be fat as hell
      Almost EVERY trainer and fighter had Canelo winning the 2nd fight. *** the media!!! Bunch if fat dan's.

The media LOVED GGG. And was falling over head and heels for him.

Canelo doesn't speak good English and comes off as a dic at times to the media.

Google what Charlo, Spence, Roy Jones said after the ggg 2nd fight. They CLOWNED the SHT out of ggg and his "Mexican" style that he forgot overnight during the fight.

Half these RTARDS IGNORE Defense.

Making GGG MISS almost 650 times is GREAT defense..

Making a guy completely change how they fight is ring generalship.

Accurate hard punching again goes to Canelo. He had a VERY high connect % and threw way more power punches, combos, and BODY punches.

GGG threw very little combos and sure as sht practically ZERO body punches. You know why ggg refused to do combos and body work???

If this was basketball we would be referring to ggg as LeBRICK throwing up all them GARBAGE shots missing 650 times...

Ohh GGG own TRAINER told ggg he was LOSING and he thought the judges did a good job...

Comment

Almost EVERY trainer and fighter had Canelo winning the 2nd fight. *** the media!!! Bunch if fat dan's.

The media LOVED GGG. And was falling over head and heels for him.

Canelo doesn't speak good English and comes off as a dic at times to the media.

Google what Charlo, Spence, Roy Jones said after the ggg 2nd fight. They CLOWNED the SHT out of ggg and his "Mexican" style that he forgot overnight during the fight.

Half these RTARDS IGNORE Defense.

Making GGG MISS almost 650 times is GREAT defense..

Making a guy completely change how they fight is ring generalship.

Accurate hard punching again goes to Canelo. He had a VERY high connect % and threw way more power punches, combos, and BODY punches.

GGG threw very little combos and sure as sht practically ZERO body punches. You know why ggg refused to do combos and body work???

If this was basketball we would be referring to ggg as LeBRICK throwing up all them GARBAGE shots missing 650 times...

Ohh GGG own TRAINER told ggg he was LOSING and he thought the judges did a good job...
        Lol what media and what fans? How many Khazakstani boxing fan friends do you have, and be honest? I have zero. You? I don't even know a single white person that gives a **** about boxing.

Comment

• The media sure was hyping up GGG big time, but no way in hell does anyone get more hype by the media than Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

He should have given Lara and GGG both rematches, any time a fight ends in controversy the winner should give the loser a rematch. Not saying it was a robbery, but controversy just means that there are many people out there who think the decision went the wrong way.

Beterbiev is solid. His win over Gvozdyk was great, that guy put Adonis in a coma.

Look, you're allowed to be a Canelo fan, but don't be surprised that a lot of people don't like him. He does a lot of things that turn people off and that's just facts, all the things I mentioned above, the childish excuses after failing the drug test, crying and playing victim when GGG called him out on it, the 155lb thing, saying he wasn't a middleweight as a reason to not fight GGG at fight but then 2 years later now saying he can't make 160, obvious the guy doesn't like people who don't come from his country and is very biased, always showing off his money. These things can be very off putting you know and there's nothing wrong w not liking the guy because of it. It was the same with Floyd, I was never a big fan of his personalty, grown men don't boast about their cars/watches/clothes, but I at least recognized how good a boxer he was. Canelo is a great boxer too just not a Floyd's level.
            First I don't remember any CW's being for a belt except maybe Cotto and Khan Cotto wanted it and Khan NEEDED it. I wish Brook got the same vs. Ggg.

Agee the media don't like Canelo and adored ggg.

Mayne he learned how to show is money off from Floyd?

What has ggg done to get a 3rd fight? Since he RAN out the ring like a POOR sport he's been fighting straight BUMS. And when he did fight a guy with a pulse alot of ppl he felt ggg lost.

Canelo mean while has been fighting undefeaund champs.

Comment

First I don't remember any CW's being for a belt except maybe Cotto and Khan Cotto wanted it and Khan NEEDED it. I wish Brook got the same vs. Ggg.

Agee the media don't like Canelo and adored ggg.

Mayne he learned how to show is money off from Floyd?

What has ggg done to get a 3rd fight? Since he RAN out the ring like a POOR sport he's been fighting straight BUMS. And when he did fight a guy with a pulse alot of ppl he felt ggg lost.

Canelo mean while has been fighting undefeaund champs.

GGG done nothing to deserve it, but they shoulda done the fight next. Fight ends in controversy, you do a rematch, period.

He did learn to show off money from Floyd and that's why a lotta people don't like him. I'd even guess you didn't like Floyd because of that but give Canelo a pass? I don't know but ether way I don't care much for Floyd personally because of it and don't like that Canelo does it either, only little immature boys do **** like that, not grown men.

Comment

• And it's just delusional to say that Canelo dominated that fight with no controversy, I definitely agree you could give him 7 rounds, but from round 9 on once GGG started finding a home for that uppercut, I had him sweeping the last 4 rounds. It was clear that the hard thudding jabs GGG caught canelo coming in wth early on impacted canelo more than the body shots because GGG was the one fighting with more energy last 4 rounds of the fight and landing the better shots. Many saw it this way. No problem if you disagree, but to say one guy dominated is just wrong. In my opinion if the body shots were as brutal and damaging as you say they are, GGG would have been stopped or gassed out the last 4 rounds, instead the opposite happened, he rallied hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

GGG done nothing to deserve it, but they shoulda done the fight next. Fight ends in controversy, you do a rematch, period.

He did learn to show off money from Floyd and that's why a lotta people don't like him. I'd even guess you didn't like Floyd because of that but give Canelo a pass? I don't know but ether way I don't care much for Floyd personally because of it and don't like that Canelo does it either, only little immature boys do **** like that, not grown men.
                  No I bought most of Floyd's fight except Berto. He is what he is. I don't really care what anyone does outside the ring.

You notice not 1 time have I ever given Canelo a pass for failing is test???

Comment

No I bought most of Floyd's fight except Berto. He is what he is. I don't really care what anyone does outside the ring.

You notice not 1 time have I ever given Canelo a pass for failing is test???
                    You don't have to give him a pass or not just saying that's one of the reasons people (legitimately) don't like him. It's a legit reason.

Comment

• The issue is (and will always be)....HATE! Point is, a lot of these guys were supposed to box Canelo's ears off, obliterate him, embarrass him, etc.- to no avail. As I mentioned earlier, thee guys people wanted to beat Canelo aren't doing anything now...their careers went south after fighting Canelo.

They just couldn't get the job done so the haters are mad! Golovkin's so frail and afraid to lose out on his mythical rubber match payday that he's damn near hiding nowadays! Austin Trout was never really that good and people had egg on their faces after he lost to Canelo- what has he done since?

Lara couldn't get it done but, does he ever step up when the competition gets harder? He was supposed to do a number on Canelo but he stunk up the joint and basically beat himself.

Y'all are funny. Lol
                      Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X