No announcement yet.

Fury is moving past boxing to WWE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Nobody, least of all the Gypsy King, is scared of that bum.
    Especially Fury is afraid of him. I would be too, after those two knockdowns last time they fought. Fury knows he won't be as lucky next time. As a result, there won't be a next time.
    Last edited by ShawnTaylor; 10-15-2019, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
      Especially Fury is afraid of him. I would be too, after those two knockdowns last time they fought. Fury knows he won't be as lucky next time. As a result, there won't be a next time.
      Wilder was the man who got lucky, Fury took that bum to school and was robbed by Haymon's corrupt judges.

Clear win for Fury, despite him not even being fully fit.

Scared doe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
        Dude, Denium's one of the single dumbest posters on this forum, don't waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Dude, Denium's one of the single dumbest posters on this forum, don't waste your time.
          Wilder is a bum, deal with it.

Anyone with a Marciano avatar is a muppet, it's a shame he isn't around today, i'd have enjoyed watching Fury f*** his midget azz up.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            You called Usyk a midget but have 185 pounder closer to 5'9 as some super hero on here ? You should not be calling anyone dumb this is proven time and time again. Ha

Comment

If he would rather be a fake fighter than a real fighter that is his choice but I wish he would pick wrestling or boxing and not both. I think it makes boxing look bad for one of it's biggest stars to be involved with fake wrestling. Fury makes huge money as a boxer so does he really need to make more money as a wrestler? I guess so.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                You called Usyk a midget but have 185 pounder closer to 5'9 as some super hero on here ? You should not be calling anyone dumb this is proven time and time again. Ha

Anyone with a Marciano avatar is a muppet, it's a shame he isn't around today, i'd have enjoyed watching Fury f*** his midget azz up.

Euro tears give me strength ladies.

Comment

That right hand on the 12th round did more damage than I thought.

Comment

Well. I agree with you on Fury beating Marciano. In fact, I don't even think Marciano would be a top 30 heavyweight boxer today, if even top 50, if even top 100...

Comment

he will be back and we will see a Wilder rematch in 2020.

Comment

Working...
                      X