Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Said like a total idiot. You can't possibly believe that b@ll*****

F@ck off

there was FAAAAAR too much truth in that post for you, huh?

choke on the bold...

Originally posted by ShawnTaylor View Post
    Canelo humiliated Golovkin and I'm not just talking about how he basically beat him twice. Who doesn't remember the good old days, when everyone went on about Canelo being scared of fighting Golovkin? Well, look how the tide has changed.

Canelo moved up and fought Golovkin, which no one expected him to have the balls to do. He beat Golovkin twice and even made him cry and leave the ring post-fight, and then proceeded to move up in weight, something Golovkin never manned up to do. Canelo defeated Jacobs and will soon fight Saunders, the two guys that fans wanted Golovkin to fight for so long. Canelo beat Jacobs convincingly, while Golovkin had to settle with gift decisions against both Jacobs and Derevyachenko.

Everyone shamed Canelo, but he has in a few years done all of the things that everyone expected of Golovkin, which Golovkin never had the courage to do. Now Canelo is fighting Kovalev, at 175 lb. Golovkin should be ashamed of himself...

but especially choke on this bit...

... At the end of the day,it turned out that Canelo was more of a man than Golovkin ever was.

Comment

Canelo humiliated Golovkin and I'm not just talking about how he basically beat him twice. Who doesn't remember the good old days, when everyone went on about Canelo being scared of fighting Golovkin? Well, look how the tide has changed.

Canelo moved up and fought Golovkin, which no one expected him to have the balls to do. He beat Golovkin twice and even made him cry and leave the ring post-fight, and then proceeded to move up in weight, something Golovkin never manned up to do. Canelo defeated Jacobs and will soon fight Saunders, the two guys that fans wanted Golovkin to fight for so long. Canelo beat Jacobs convincingly, while Golovkin had to settle with gift decisions against both Jacobs and Derevyachenko.

Everyone shamed Canelo, but he has in a few years done all of the things that everyone expected of Golovkin, which Golovkin never had the courage to do. Now Canelo is fighting Kovalev, at 175 lb. Golovkin should be ashamed of himself. At the end of the day, it turned out that Canelo was more of a man than Golovkin ever was.
      Beautiful post, TS. I totally agree with you. Green k

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
        Beautiful post, TS. I totally agree with you. Green k
        I'm glad that people are waking up to the truth. Golovkin is a hypejob who never dared to move out of his comfort zone and whenever he fought someone even remotely good, it ended up bad for him.

Comment

Everyone shamed Canelo, but he has in a few years done all of the things that everyone expected of Golovkin, which Golovkin never had the courage to do. Now Canelo is fighting Kovalev, at 175 lb. Golovkin should be ashamed of himself. At the end of the day, it turned out that Canelo was more of a man than Golovkin ever was.
          How has the tide turned when Golovkin and Canelo fought twice and Canelo doesn't want a third fight. Canelo was afraid to fight Golovkin or else he would have fought him in the good old days. I don't think he was afraid for his safety. I think he was afraid of losing. That's why the fight was marinated and he dropped his title. He didn't give up his 160 pound title to take a bigger fight he dropped it to avoid Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            How has the tide turned when Golovkin and Canelo fought twice and Canelo doesn't want a third fight. Canelo was afraid to fight Golovkin or else he would have fought him in the good old days. I don't think he was afraid for his safety. I think he was afraid of losing. That's why the fight was marinated and he dropped his title. He didn't give up his 160 pound title to take a bigger fight he dropped it to avoid Golovkin.
            You answered your own question, boy. Canelo has beaten Golovkin twice. Why keep kicking someone who is already down, when you can move on to greater things?

Comment

You answered your own question, boy. Canelo has beaten Golovkin twice. Why keep kicking someone who is already down, when you can move on to greater things?
              Actually he lost to Golovkin twice. I didn't want to get in a debate over who beat who but since you brought it up I had to correct you.
              Last edited by TonyGe; 10-17-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Actually he lost to Golovkin twice. I didn't want to get in a debate over who beat who but since you brought it up I had to correct you.
                Luckily, you're not a judge, so your opinion carries no official weight. Golovkin did nothing but walk into headshots while jabbing and being clueless while Canelo was against the ropes. Where was the Mexican style at when he met a real Mexican?

Comment

Luckily, you're not a judge, so your opinion carries no official weight. Golovkin did nothing but walk into headshots while jabbing and being clueless while Canelo was against the ropes. Where was the Mexican style at when he met a real Mexican?
                  Bro you don't score based on whose style you like better or whose trunks you like better lol...you score punches and their effectiveness...that is all...to not give GGG the W in those 2 fights, I think you would have to not score a lot of GGG's work really...I think GGG won both 8-4 and was still impressed with Canelo in each fight.

Not sure how anyone can score both fights similarly for Canelo...and even if they did, not sure how they could hate on GGG so much in that case...in an 8-4 type fight you have a clear winner...but often times the opponent does some good things too...to go overboard so much on GGG just kind of exposes you and makes you lose credibility here imo...you seem like a good guy but I think you would do better if you kept it a little more real here.

Comment

Duh. You aint a judge either.
                    The judges ruled a draw and a majority decision.
                    That means neither fighter dominated in either fight.
                    So if Golovkin's such a bum, wtf does that say about Alvarez?
                    Why did a 27 yr old prime Alvarez fail to dominate a 35 yr old bum?
                    Don't say, you don't accept the judges opinion, because then every fan would have their opinion, and most would have it 1-1.
                    Last edited by ruedboy; 10-17-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X