No announcement yet.

Just rewatched PAC vs. Thurman....PAC outclassed Thurman majorly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched PAC vs. Thurman....PAC outclassed Thurman majorly

Just re watched the fight and god damn, pac DOMINATED that fight.
    Thurman won rounds 7 & 9.
    8 and 11 could’ve gone either way.
    Either way, Thurman had maybe a MAX of 4 rounds won.
    Pac straight schooled him.

No he didn't. I had Keith edging out the fight.

Comment

From what I could remember, I had Pac winning a close fight. A lot closer then the masses had it. I could see Thurman winning up to 5 rounds but he definitely didn't win. Close or not, Pac definitely won.

Comment

Kind of Agree yeah

Pac won the first 5 rounds, beat Thurman up. Round 6,7 went to Thurman imo. Round 8 slight edge to Pacquiao (close).
        Round 9 to Thurman and 10 to Pacquiao clearly. Round 11 slight edge to Thurman (close). Round 12 to Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Kind of Agree yeah

Pac won the first 5 rounds, beat Thurman up. Round 6,7 went to Thurman imo. Round 8 slight edge to Pacquiao (close).
          Round 9 to Thurman and 10 to Pacquiao clearly. Round 11 slight edge to Thurman (close). Round 12 to Pacquiao

PAC won round 6. Battered Thurman the first 6 rounds.

The fight was NOT CLOSE AT ALL. Even the announcers are shouting the SD was blasphemy.

Keith only won rounds 7 & 9 decisively. Rounds 8 and 11 could go either way but still that would only be 4 rounds for Keith MAX.

PAC had a 10-8 round in the first and possibly a 10-8 round in the tenth.

COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED THE YOUNGER, UNDEFEATED, WW CHAMP THURMAN.

WAS NOT CLOSE IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            No he didn't. I had Keith edging out the fight.
            You sir are edging out HATERADE everyday of your life and it’s hysterical! Gay Razor

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
              You sir are edging out HATERADE everyday of your life and it’s hysterical! Gay Razor
              Nah, I know wtf I'm looking at while you guys listen to whatever they tell you on t.v. pvssy, I mean fredrick.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Nah, I know wtf I'm looking at while you guys listen to whatever they tell you on t.v. pvssy, I mean fredrick.
                well, obviously you dont know what you're looking at since manny was awarded the winner! lmao!!! might wanna schedule an appointment to get your glasses checked.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  well, obviously you dont know what you're looking at since manny was awarded the winner! lmao!!! might wanna schedule an appointment to get your glasses checked.
                  Nah, YOU didn't watch it, you was too busy drinking your beer getting wasted
                  Last edited by j.razor; 10-09-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Thurman talking massive amounts of **** with regard to him retiring PAC

and then he gets knocked on his ass hard in the first round LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X