Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spong: This Is Manipulative Attempt To Remove Me From Usyk Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Thatís false ukad is only ones that do that so called confidentiality bs USAda reports to all parties just like vada does only difference is vada canít hand out suspensions
    Yeah read up on WADA processes before you make any further mistakes, all WADA signatories are bound by it, its WADA's rule not UKADs, USADA report the same as UKAD, athlete and interested third parties, no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
      The opponents camp were notified by whom, by USADA?

Are you sure about that? Or was the commission and lead promoter (i.e. interested third parties) notified?

"The NYSAC was notified, by phone on October 17, 2012, of Mr. Morales’ positive test. Notice was provided directly to NYSAC Chairwoman Melvina Lathan by USADA Legal Affairs Director Onye Ikwuakor and USADA Sports Testing and Resources Director Andrew Morrison. A representative from Golden Boy Promotions was also on the call when notification was provided to the NYSAC."

You sure they didn't know about it because the information was leaked, just like in the Whyte case?
      It says right there GBP were on the call and Golden boy represented DSG

Angel Garcia told the story in one of his interviews where they had 24 hrs to decide to either go ahead with the fight or drop out

Comment

I am guilty. Said no PEDophile ever.

Comment

Another question does Wilder take this drug ? It's a fertility one ? If he got caught he would just use the excuse he was trying to get pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            It says right there GBP were on the call and Golden boy represented DSG

Angel Garcia told the story in one of his interviews where they had 24 hrs to decide to either go ahead with the fight or drop out
            Did you even read my post? USADA/UKAD/any WADA signatory will notify the athlete and interested third parties, (i.e. commission & lead promoter).

Now would you like to guess who the lead promoter was and why they were in on the call?

In Whyte's case, who did UKAD inform, Whyte, commission & lead promoter, starting to notice anything yet?

Comment

Not sure who or what to believe. Its called professional boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Another question does Wilder take this drug ? It's a fertility one ? If he got caught he would just use the excuse he was trying to get pregnant.
                You're a weakling. Deal with it.

Comment

Some odd reason I believe Spong they should cancel Wednesday if the 2nd test comes back positive Someone as highly decorated with so much experience in fighting should know all about testing and yet they pop dirty during biggest fight of boxing career while passing all other tests. they should officially cancel Wednesday or Tuesday after 2nd test while behind the scenes tell the replacement your on standby. As a joke though hasn't Spong been boxing in Latin America maybe he stopped by Mexico and ate some of there world famous burgers that canelo made famous lol

Comment

Hearn is such a snake heís trying there having doubts about Spong and now feel like there hype job usyk needs a softer touch m

Usyk and Hearn are jokes screw them

Comment

B sample shows his hypocrisy

Comment

Working...
                      X